Ratings for Dr. Douglas Waterman

I had an unscheduled C section with Dr. Waterman and he gave very helpful and calm information before, didn't pressure us into making a decision, and was super friendly the whole time. The incision was small and I healed very well! I'm glad we had him as our surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Ignore the nasty posts x 3 from the liw star lady. Awful commenrs.. Dr Watermsn attends to alot of emergencies and has thsnkyou cards all over his office. I like him. Fear mongering is not what I need to see pre-surgery!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Professional staff. Dr. Waterman also supports doctors in training who are professional in their behaviour. The visits are as good as can be considering a gynaecology office isn't really where I want to be.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am following with my comments from June 17. I cannot recover after dr. Waterman's bloody "examination". 5 days I am suffering from pain and discharges. Now I realized, that before I walked into his cabinet, I was healthiest person in the world. He is unprofessional maniac. While performing his bloody "examination", he asked me if I have at home Q-tips. I wonder, why? I was in shock and forgot to ask him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

It seems as this doctor,to get rid of me and my problems, made me very painful, bloody examination, after which I felt very bad, and need to recover. I need urgent surgery, but his staff told me it is more than 25 people like me waiting for surgery, so I have to wait 5-6 months. After that examination, I would avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I would recommend this doctor only to worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

He delivered my son at 24 weeks 3 weeks after i had lost my sons twin sister he was spectacular i have never been soo calm and collected during surgery this is due to him making sure i was comfortable and even talking me through my surgery he is an excellent obgyn he knows his stuff

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

An amazing man. An amazing surgeon. I will be forever grateful the surgery he performed on me.... worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

He is kind, funny, puts you at ease, and far from arrogant.I believe he has a new receptionist whom is very lovely. You with the negative comments would probably say that about anyone who says anything you don't want to hear. The truth may hurt but Dr's are there to help.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Lovely staff. Dr Waterman is kind, gentle and reassuring and makes you feel like your concerns are important. The practice is clearly very busy and it takes a long time to get an appointment, but he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016