Ratings for Dr. Douglas Waterman

He is kind, funny, puts you at ease, and far from arrogant.I believe he has a new receptionist whom is very lovely. You with the negative comments would probably say that about anyone who says anything you don't want to hear. The truth may hurt but Dr's are there to help.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Lovely staff. Dr Waterman is kind, gentle and reassuring and makes you feel like your concerns are important. The practice is clearly very busy and it takes a long time to get an appointment, but he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

knowlegable, helpful.a little condencending. Miserable staff..Rude

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Within the past year dr waterman has performed two surgeries on me. He, at all times, was caring, patient and spent the necessary time explaining my surgeries in great detail and answered any questions. One of the things I so appreciated was never negating how I was feeling and genuinely listening. His resident was in his office during one of my appointments and advised the resident that it's important to always listen to her patient because the patient knows her body and knows if something can be wrong even if tests don't support how she feels. I was so impressed because surgeons have a reputation of dismissing the opinions of patients. I am so thankful my family doctor recommended him and would only recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Disrespectful and sell absorbed felt very uncomfortable and felt he had a general dislike for women. Told me I was obese which I found amusing considering I work out almost everyday. His attitude was very arrogant

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My overall experience with this Dr was very good and the procedure that I had also went quite well.so for my rating about this doctor was two thumbs up

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Finally a doctor who genuinely cares. He's very personal and kind .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

When I was very young in Victoria Dr. Waterman agreed to deliver my daughter even though I was due to deliver any day. He was kind and knowledgeable. With an anxiety disorder it is hard sometimes to cope well. Dr. Waterman helped me through. This was 30 years ago, and I still remember his kindness.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I recently went to see Dr. Waterman again, and he was as friendly and understanding as I remember him being about 10 yrs ago. He spent the time to explain options to me, listened to my questions and comments without any judgment, just with lots of understanding and care for me as a patient. I'm glad that my family dr. referred me to him again, and I have full trust in him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

A great dr. We clicked instantly. I really need to deliver early and really should have a c section. He was the only dr at royal Columbian with enough brains and common sense to agree to it. I came in one day with a problem, he solved it real quick. He always takes the time to talk to me. I don't always get along with everyone, but I can get along with him. If something's wrong , he's right there. Just like any good dr should be.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015