Ratings for Dr. Siamak Rouzroch

This doctor was on call for my mom at Kindred Westminster (Avoid that hospital also).She had been having severe abdominal pain for several days and because it was a holiday weekend he would not come in and check her out for several days. He was just advising the nursing staff to keep giving her pain medication. Only after I had the nurses get him on the phone for me and basically threaten him with malpractice did he come to see her and then he only transferred her to a real hospital and he asked to be removed from her case because we were "confrontational". Turns out she had gall stones so bad that her gallbladder was infected and she had sepsis (the infection was spread throughout her bloodstream). If she had suffered any damage to major organs we could have sued. He owes it to me that I MADE him do what any intelligent, caring doctor should or would have done.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Incredible good doctor, prompt, professional, good at solving problems or he will find someone that can. One of the best doctors I've ever met!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Siamak Rouzroch's Credentials

• Univ Hamburg, Krankenhaus Eppendorf, Fak Med, Hamburg (407-21 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1995)