Ratings for Dr. Rejan C. McCaskill

Wonderful doctor. Very caring and smart. My wife and I have been patients for several years and both love her and the office staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Been a patient for over 3 years...Very happy. She listens and always explains everything.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Great doctor, great office. So glad I found Dr. McCaskill!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

The wait time for Dr. Rejan McCaskill in four months for new patients independent of the medical condition. The staff is rude, they say they will call back with information if earlier appointments are available, but they do not. It is the first time when a medical office acknowledged that I do need to see a doctor but they did not make any effort to see me sooner than in four months. Needless to say I am changing the primary care physician.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

What can I say...Dr. McCaskill saved my life. She is amazing. Her staff is super nice as well.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

My experience with this doctor and her staff was very negative. On my fifth visit, I found out the hard way that she doesn't care about her patients. It's all about her and her oversized ego. She was very condescending and patronizing. Two of her staff members were not only incompetent, but along with the doctor, they lied to me. I am grateful that I learned early in my relationship with her exactly what she's about so that she won't have the opportunity to do irreparable harm to my physical and mental health. She may have a medical license, but in my opinion, she is not a healer. My conclusion is that it's all about ego and money for her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. McCaskill is a knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Rejan C. McCaskill's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AHC