You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Moss

Dr. Steven Moss's Ratings

Dr. Moss is a specialist and comes highly recommended by both me (I have 1 son 2 and daughter 6) and 2 moms in my circle of friends. I am very surprised that I happened upon this page. I have not had the same experiences at all which lead me to believe that some of these ratings are written by the same parent. In a busy clinic there will be longer wait times and I can appreciate that he wants to get to the point so that he can treat my child and go on to treat somebody else. I think that too many of these parents suffer from helicopter parenting syndrome and would be wise to look beyond their perfect little snowflake and recognize that there are other kids that need he is help. Just this mom’s opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Rude and arrogant doctor. My kids never liked him, he should've been a doctor for POWs. Don't waste your time and find another pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2888401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

This doctor is the most arrogant person I have ever met. He does not care about his patients, only himself. We have taken our son over last few months regarding a severe cough and wheezing, he kept brushing it off as if it was nothing. We had enough, we decided to take out son to the emergency only to find out that in fact he pneumonia. This doctor did not bother to do X-rays or any test. He is very cheap as these would have cost his practice money. We were given antibiotic by the emergency doctor, my son has felt much better in a few days. We have switched doctors and very happy now. Please don't see this doctor, he will make u come numerous times to his office without actually doing anything, just so he can bill Ohip as often as he can.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2856549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

This Dr is extremely conceited ,condescending lacks empathy and is more concerned about himself

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2804909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

This doctor tried to sell Prevnar to me at the time when it was for 100$..i refused n he gave booster to my 2 month old child without any wipes, he just injected the needle and left, didnt even tired to press and she was bleeding and crying. NEVER GO THERE ANYONE PLEASE...ITS A SLAUGHTERHOUSE. THIS HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 2003...I WASNT AWARE IF I COULD LEAVE REVIEWS HERE...I DONT KNOW MANY MORE INNOCENT MOMS N DADS HAVE BECOME THEIR VICTIMS SO FAR.....JEEZZZZZ ......NO HUMAN BEING WOULD DO SO...FOR WHAT ...$100???? ILL SEND A $100 CHARITY TO YOU...BUILD YOUR PALACE.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2784915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr moss you are an annoying human being, you should've choose another profession. Many times in your presence I felt like kicking you in the nuts.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2750428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I wouldn't waste my time visiting this particular pediatrician. No manners or patience with kids. My daughter asked me once why do I keep taking her to him as he always seems angry and screaming? Last appointment we had for a general check up he refused to do it after waiting for 2 hours in front of his door. Just like that. Because he could dismiss us as he pleased. He should be sent to practice in the military. Only that maybe he is not fit for tgat. Bad luck.Really fit for that.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2725791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Moss has been our family Pediatrician for 18 years and I always felt we were in great hands. I have children who have had a variety of non threatening illnesses and Dr. Moss has always taken good care of us. I was shocked to see all of these negative comments. His diagnoses is accurate, treatment is bang on and referrals have been excellent. He IS sometimes in a rush, but his office is full of sick little children so he doesn't have time to chat. I appreciate this as it's very hard waiting in a waiting room with a sick child.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Our experience at this office both the nurse and doctor was were terrible. The nurse is disgusting , she should be working in a cubical alone. Moss, is awful, he has no bed side manner, awful with child and parent. Doesn't explain A thing. he makes you feel like you are bothering him when asking a question. . heTakes no time to get to know child just sends out nonsense referrals with no validity. The doctors he sent the refferals To were shocked at these ridiculous appointments. What a horrible experience wouldn't Refer my worst Enemy to him of his office. Please if your reading this and have a chance to go to another Paediatrician please do. He is horrid and I will tell anyone and everyone the same thing.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2666879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

What a terrible doctor. My question to this doctor is why choose pediatric when you have no personality for it. He is heartless, rude and in a rush always. This doctor compare to our new pediatrician has no feelings or heart for children. Total garbage.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2605800].votes_count ]]