You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Moss

First time looking up our pediatrician of 4 years and running. My experience with dr. Moss and his staff is nothing but positive over the years. If you can't take a wise crack, then you might be offended at times, but he certainly can get a laugh out of the kids when needed. He also usually spends time each week working out of Sick Kids which I'm sure helps keep on top of the latest. You'll have to come with your own questions, as the discussions are to the point, but as others have said that usually keeps the wait times to an hour or less. I'd recommend the practice to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

We have been taking our kids to Dr. Moss for 5 years. The staff their are great and he definitely knows his stuff, if you can pry it out of him. However as others have said, we find him extremely rude, brash and arrogant, he is always making comments that he perhaps thinks are 'funny' but in fact are quite rude, insulting and inappropriate (e.g. when examining our kids genitals!) Despite his expertise which has helped us in the past, we would definitely not recommend him unless you (and your little ones) like dealing with A-holes.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I think he is a lovely Dr.. My child has been seeing him for several years. We have never any negative thoughts about him. His staff is very caring and got us in prompt time. Every time my child is ill they get us in within 24 hours.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My son just had an appointment today and I found Dr. Miss to be quite likeable. He has a dry humour, and is certainly to the point, but I did not feel rushed at all. He was very thorough and his nurse was quite lovely. My son is quite shy, was not having a good day and they all had him laughing by the middle of the appointment. I really don't understand the other negative comments here. Maybe you were just a pain in the a$$?

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Moss is an excellent doctor to my two girls. His style is not for parents who want to be hand-held through every sneeze their child has, but he is excellent at diagnosing and treating children in a fast-paced environment. Although some will feel rushed, if you need to ask questions, he will answer them and I appreciate that he keeps his office and the appointments moving quickly so we don't have to wait for hours instead of a short time. I think most, if not all of the negative comments below come from one person who did not feel they had a good experience. The way the injection to the infant was described is in fact how it is normally done (fast to get it over with) and I think that parent is over-reacting. Also the comment on the nurse is not at all justified. The nurses there are excellent and kind and always have been.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Moss is a specialist and comes highly recommended by both me (I have 1 son 2 and daughter 6) and 2 moms in my circle of friends. I am very surprised that I happened upon this page. I have not had the same experiences at all which lead me to believe that some of these ratings are written by the same parent. In a busy clinic there will be longer wait times and I can appreciate that he wants to get to the point so that he can treat my child and go on to treat somebody else. I think that too many of these parents suffer from helicopter parenting syndrome and would be wise to look beyond their perfect little snowflake and recognize that there are other kids that need he is help. Just this mom’s opinion.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

This doctor is the most arrogant person I have ever met. He does not care about his patients, only himself. We have taken our son over last few months regarding a severe cough and wheezing, he kept brushing it off as if it was nothing. We had enough, we decided to take out son to the emergency only to find out that in fact he pneumonia. This doctor did not bother to do X-rays or any test. He is very cheap as these would have cost his practice money. We were given antibiotic by the emergency doctor, my son has felt much better in a few days. We have switched doctors and very happy now. Please don't see this doctor, he will make u come numerous times to his office without actually doing anything, just so he can bill Ohip as often as he can.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Steven Moss's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "First time looking up our pediatrician of 4 years and running. My experience with dr. Moss and his staff is nothing but positive over the years. If you can't ..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "We have been taking our kids to Dr. Moss for 5 years. The staff their are great and he definitely knows his stuff, if you can pry it out of him. However as ot..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I think he is a lovely Dr.. My child has been seeing him for several years. We have never any negative thoughts about him. His staff is very caring and got ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son just had an appointment today and I found Dr. Miss to be quite likeable. He has a dry humour, and is certainly to the point, but I did not feel rushed a..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is terrible person before doctor He doesn' like kids.. He must quit if He doesn't like his job. Don't make kids sick anymore.. "

October 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moss is an excellent doctor to my two girls. His style is not for parents who want to be hand-held through every sneeze their child has, but he is excell..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moss is a specialist and comes highly recommended by both me (I have 1 son 2 and daughter 6) and 2 moms in my circle of friends. I am very surprised that I ..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude and arrogant doctor. My kids never liked him, he should've been a doctor for POWs. Don't waste your time and find another pediatrician."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the most arrogant person I have ever met. He does not care about his patients, only himself. We have taken our son over last few months regardi..."

July 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M2H0" to "M2J 2K9". Address has been updated from "None" to "4800 Leslie Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14164925888".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is extremely conceited ,condescending lacks empathy and is more concerned about himself "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor tried to sell Prevnar to me at the time when it was for 100$..i refused n he gave booster to my 2 month old child without any wipes, he just injecte..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr moss you are an annoying human being, you should've choose another profession. Many times in your presence I felt like kicking you in the nuts. "

March 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't waste my time visiting this particular pediatrician. No manners or patience with kids. My daughter asked me once why do I keep taking her to him as h..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moss has been our family Pediatrician for 18 years and I always felt we were in great hands. I have children who have had a variety of non threatening illn..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Our experience at this office both the nurse and doctor was were terrible. The nurse is disgusting , she should be working in a cubical alone. Moss, is awful, h..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "What a terrible doctor. My question to this doctor is why choose pediatric when you have no personality for it. He is heartless, rude and in a rush always. This..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor lacks bedside manners and is not good with Children. Looking to get another paediatrician immediately. He's always in a rush and doesn't seem to c..."

October 7, 2014