Ratings for Dr. Steve S. Farber

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Farber actually saved my life by insisting on a lung biopsy for a nodule that the u.s. considers non-malignant. It turned out to be malignant and was caught in the very early stage. After surgery I did not have to have radiation or chemo. We need more doctors like dr. Farber who stand up for what they believe in.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

He does not listen. Waiting is in excess of an hour. Staff are slow and surely. Find another doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Doc, you need to enter the 21st century--cash or check only...no credit cards, including pre-tax dollar cards issued through employment. The staff isn't too bad, however, he does have a high-turnover and because of this it seems like there is always someone in training. Wait time has been lengthy in the past but seems to be improving of late. Doctor Farber, himself, is a bit of a cowboy with a cavalier attitude towards patients, but he does got the job done. Because of his attitude towards me, I don't look forward to my visits with him. He seems up-to-date on the latest techniques but insensitive to the needs and "humanity" of the patient.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Farber is the best pulmonologist I know and I am thankful he is my doctor. I have been seeing him for 7 years now and will continue to see him as long as he is practicing. He has told me to call him whenever I have a problem because he can call in the presciptions I need rather than having me go to the ER unless it is absolutely necessary. I appreciate that he is also trying to help his patients save money along with providing the best pulmonary care available.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Steve S. Farber's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1979)