Ratings for Dr. Randy Holloway

I feel like I have had a visit with a good friend when I leave his office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Holloway is an excellent Family Physician. He is very caring and patient. He truly cares about his patients and he has a wonderful Staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Doctor Randy Holloway is an excellent, truly caring family doctor. He is knowledgeable, very pleasant to talk to, and instantly puts patients at ease, young and old.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

My whole family loves Dr. Hallaway. We were very unhappy the so called Health Team service and changed over to Dr. Hallaway on advice of friends. Best decision ever! He's very friendly and knows his stuff. Even made a house call to my father when he was feeling too sick to get to office. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

prescribes perks to patients that in turn sell the pills on the streets. Needs to monitor his patients that take these meds and make sure they still have 120 of them after the first day :)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had, and I've had many! He's personable, takes his time with patients and is extremely knowledgeable. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Holloway is awesome. He remembers you, listens to you and cares what happens to you. He is charming and thorough. He considers alternative options and make intelligent recommendations. He is the kind of doctor everyone wishes they had. He saved my husband's life within 10 minutes of meeting him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

You will not find a better doctor .First visit found a serious heart problem that would have killed me, contacted the specialist in london and told then to get ready for me.Myself and family give thanks every day.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I've only been seeing Dr. Holloway for a few months and he has been nothing but kind helpful and a great person in general. He takes the time to listen and help you. He took my family on as patients all 5 of them with no hesitation when they moved here. I would not hesitate to recommend him. He the BEST! His staff is also very kind and cheerful. Thank you so much for being there for me. Nicole Lougheed Belle River ON.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013