Ratings for Dr. Blair P. Grubb

TERRIBLE DOCTOR! Waited two hours to see him for new pt app and he spent less than 30 min with me and didn't explain anything, didn't ask if I had questions, didn't order tests, NOTHING. I drove 8 hours to see this guy, what a JOKE.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Blair Paul Grubb is a deeply intelligent compassionate doctor. I walked out of his office feeling hopeful that my life will improve. I'm very grateful for his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Amazing care, concern and action to get me back on my feet with dysautonomia! Dr. Karabin and Dr. Grubb made all the difference in my life....I am grateful forever!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Grubb came to see my granddaughter at Toledo Childrens Hospital at the request of her cardiologist. After a long day in surgery he spent over two plus hours with us and he was able to make recommendations and assist in making a perplexing diagnosis. His intelligence, calm demeanor and his willingness to go that extra step for us was truly a blessing. No words to truly express our gratitude!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Blair Grubb and Dr, Karabin - Thank You for listening...and hearing the issues. AND for being the only one to actually fix it! I have my life back now!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Grubb. We got an appt. with Beverly Karabin. After she talked to my daughter she asked Dr.Grubb to come in. He spent quite a bit of time with us and we were so grateful. Dr. Grubb listened. Oh my gosh, this was our first experience with someone really listening and was not treating my daughter like she was a hypochondriac. He told us that she may have an underlying heart condition. We decided to put an implantable heart monitor in her. As a result of that we discovered that she had 3rd degree heart block and she needed a pacemaker. Prior to her pacemaker she was blacking out almost daily. Concussions, bruises and fear were part of our daily life. After the pacemaker she has not blacked out once. She still has symptoms of autonomic dysfunction but now she is able to work full time and lead a more normal life. Some symptoms remain but it is a much better quality of life. Thank you Dr. Grubb for giving my daughter a second chance at life.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

He may not be on time for your apt but I would wait all day to see him he has changed my life!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I am a physician and came from out of state for a consultation. Dr. Grubb had not even reviewed my records before he saw me which is shocking!!! Obviously, that markedly limited the value of the visit. He billed my insurance for "extra time" when he literally spent all of about five minutes discussing my particular medical situation. The rest of the time he gave me an hour long generic lecture on the autonomic nervous system, 98% of which I already knew and talked about his own medical issues. Do not recommend!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

The best doctor and person I know. Call before you leave for your appointment and the staff will tell you how far behind they are and you may be able to delay leaving your home by several hours. That will save you time waiting in the office. I have also left and gone out to eat or shopping while waiting for my appointment. Just check in with the staff while you are gone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Grubb is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to me and my needs. I never feel rushed. He really listens.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Blair P. Grubb's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

Veterans Administration