Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Nordin

This doctor is NOT seeing patients had no knowledge that my mother at Stonespring was being starved to death. Because my friend is a doctor and saw my mother's condition, he asked the nurse to call Dr. Nordin to DC medication that were making her worse and could have led her to such dehydration she could have stroked. He did DC based upon my friend's recommendations. When I finally after one month, talked to Dr. Nordin, it was obvious he knew NOTHING about my mother. His excuse was his PA see her. Well, this is NOT acceptable, when if not for me she would have been dead. I will be contacting Medicare as her room is almost 9,000 dollars a month and she had no care until I hit the roof! I would not ever recommend this doctor. Other family members complained to me that they had not seen or talked to Dr. Nordin as well, so it is not just my mother who is not getting deserved and well paid for medical care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Nordin is a great doctor, He takes the time to listen to my problems. He is very thorough. When I leave the office I don't feel rushed. I feel that Dr. Nordin truely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Doc Nordin is awesome, I am eligible to get care for free through the VA but would rather pay the $20 co-pay to see him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Eric Nordin is an okay doctor. I have a weight problem and he placed me on Synthroid for my thyroid for me to lose weight. When I looked at the results of my blood test in the beginning I could not understand why he was placing me on thyroid medication when it showed my thyroid to be normal. I quit smoking over four years ago and every time I see him he says I need to quit. That is the sign of a person who does not listen to what you tell them.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Extremely poor listener. Makes snap decisions based on his first impression of the problem

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

good doctor! cares a lot for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

I have been seeing Dr.Nordin for a long time and he is always been very concerned about me and the problem I do have. His office staff is professional and very helpful also. They do find an answer to your question from the Dr. Nordin and call you back in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Eric S. Nordin's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)