Ratings for Dr. Lucille L. Pak

Long long wait to see her. Office opens at 10am but the doctor never shows up before 11am and she likes to keep patients waiting even though there is not a long line. Once, I was in the office with no patient ahead of me but still, I had to wait for more than an hour to see her just because she had to chat/gossip with a pharmaceutical sales rep. She is friendly in the sense that she likes to chat very much, especially about your own personal businesses like marriage and job.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

She's terrible. She's my mom's primary & my mom is going to switch to someone else. Dr. Pak for a primary is like playing Russian roulette. She prescribed those drugs publicly blacklisted dangerous drugs. A few months ago she prescribed my mom a "new" cholesterol pill called Welchol & told her this one has no side effects. Well, sure enough my mom experienced intense leg pain & massive swelling in her face, hands, & arms within a few days. Dr. Pak said told my mom it's not the medication it's an allergic reaction to the food she ate & keep taking the med. To what? She claimed shrimp but never did an allergy test because she doesn't feel it's necessary. Mind you, my mom has no problem eating shrimp or any other shell fish. I have to say Dr. Pak has the worse excuses--rather I should say the best excuses for a terrible doctor. She's overbooked for $$ & doesn't care if you have a reaction or if the meds could kill you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Usually long wait to see her. She has already many regular patients. She is friendly, takes the time to learn about your condition, once you're in the office. Her prescriptions are on the mark, covered by your insurance, and she knows how to work w/ your health plan so you're accommodated. So, her experience speaks!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Lucille L. Pak's Credentials

• De La Salle Univ Coll Of Med, Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines (Grad. 1985)