Ratings for Dr. Brent R. Ain

Very knowledgeable. Much experience. Excellent staff. This is the doctor to go to if you need a total knee replacement.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

excellent and very caring. unlike most specialists, he doesn't over diagnose or over treat.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Does not listen; has God complex. Brought with me rt hip/thigh/knee MRI disc & report, Cardiovascular ultrasound report, ZRT lab blood reports indicating pain at highest levels & a 3 page women's study containing exact painful symptoms as I was experiencing from my family physican and HE CHOSE TO IGNORE EVERYTHING I BROUGHT. Does not prefer MRIs but regular x-rays. Made me get x-rays for my hip and middle back. Made no sense to me. I came for muscular pain reasons and he equated no broken bones = no pain. Told me to see a psychiatrist & that I had no pain issues. Then quickly wrote me a referral to see the Spine and Pain Center in his hospital for a full evaluation for all my severe and long term pain issues. Again, this made no sense to me. If he was convinced I had no pain issues then why write up a referral to see a Pain Specialist? Even my husband, present, thought this doctor does not LISTEN; only hears what he wants to hear. Would NEVER, EVER RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

I know there is no doctor I have ever been to who cares more about his patients - before, during and after surgery.I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Ain and I cannot say enough about his care and concern.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Had initial appointment as well as group surgical consult. Found Dr. Ain to be very approachable and easy to communicate with. He did not "rush" appointment and spent time with me answering my questions. He was very straight forward and clear in his communication and style.I did not wait long for my appointment: it was right on time. I felt that Dr. Ain heard my concerns and answered them.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Ain is a first class physcian and individual. You couldn't be in better hands than with Dr. Ain and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Had to walk out on this guy. What kind of doctor tells you, "stop I don't want to hear about your other problems, your appointment is for one thing only." No chance at all to even explain what's wrong. What if it's something serious? Anyway, I would not recommend this guy unless you want to make 3 or 4 consecutive appointments to be able to ask about different complains. Just a bad experience.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Brent is a first class guy! He's also a great surgeon. I have used his services several times

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Ain is very straightforward but also caring. I like his style. He repaired a broken bone with minimal fuss and without the surgery that others were recommending.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

I've had two different surgeries with Dr. Ain. The first went great (meniscus) and I was back playing soccer in three weeks. The second (ACL tear) went ok. I'm actually back to the doc next week b/c I think I've ruptured the same ACL again. Not sure if that's on him or not. The office isn't very helpful or punctual unless you're in for surgery. That being said, Ain is very nice and explains things clearly. Not sure if I'll use him for my ACL this time.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Brent R. Ain's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Workers Comp