You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Poznyansky

Such a nice doctor, very profetional with good sence of humor. I was very disappointed with the nurse whos name is Tamara.She was very nasty with me and she has so bad attitude. Doctor has to teach his workers how to communicate with people. People come to the dental office with many probles and nurses must have lots of patience. Thank YOU doctor for great job.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Poznyansky is the most caring, capable, and kind dentist I have ever visited. He was able to treat me much better than any other professional in this field that I have ever went to!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I liked him, he did a bridge for me in 1995 for $1000 4 teeth. He charged me the same price I paid 20 years earlier for the same job, so I thought he did a good job and the price was right for me and i paid off as i went along. He does try to milk out what he can if you have insurance because he did that to my mother who had medicaid. He talked her into a partial bridge but she really didnt need it, it was the back teeth. He made it but she never wore it because she felt she was fine without it for so many years but he made it and got paid for it from the insurance. But its a business to him so he trys to make all the business he can. My mother could have said no, so thats my story.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Lucky for me, haven't had major dental probls requiring his expertise. Always rushed through appointment, barely had time to look at his face before he goes to his nxt patient. More concerned about making sure your annual visits provided him with maximum claims.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007