Ratings for Dr. Larry Hoogeveen

I took my Great Grand daughter in and he referred her to a Pediatrisian,and wrote a note to take along, because he thougt it was urgent ,she ended up in the hospital.I am glad he was in the walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr Hoogeveen is a great doctor. Sometimes if I am in pain I would love to go in a just get some pain meds but he will put you through every test to accurately diagnose his patients. My mom also sees him and she has a slight disability and he has always made sure to take the time to make sure she feels that she has been helped and her questions and concerns can be put to rest. My husband also see Dr. Hoogeveen and sadly he was diagnosed with cancer (he is now cancer free) but Dr Hoogeveen made sure to answer his questions as best as possible although it was a rare type of cancer. My children also see him and he is always so gentle and nice with them. I think the ratings he has got here are hard to believe. He is kind, compassionate, and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

waited in line for 4 hours he asked where pain was , didnt even examine me or even look at me,wrote a perscription and sent me on my way,turns out i need surgery!!!!go figure,not recommended for no one!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Very good, makes good decisions and sends for further tests when needed

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

horrible bedside manner, seen about 10 patients in 10 minutes did not care what i had to say as he had other patients to see. if he is ever at walk in i will be sure not to see him.....his nurse was a bit pushy as well. one of the worst doctors i have seen in a long time and there are loads of them working in walk in....

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

I found this doctor to be compassionate and nevery rushed. He seems to be a knowledgable in all areas of family medicine. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

From what I have read is completely different from what I have experienced. He has always gave me the time of day and will not give me a prescription without ruling everything possible out first he does everything in his power to give me a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Saw him on a walk in appointment for myself and two kids a couple weeks ago, his assessment was quick - too quick to be even be considered coursory.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

I was a former patient of Dr. Hoogeveen for many years. I always felt rushed. He did seem knowledgable enough, but I didn't always feel as if he cared much about my health personally.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

From what I have seen and heard from other patients, this doctor, Dr. Hoogenveen stands in the doorway not even giving his patients privacy and has his writing pad ready to give a prescription then dismisses his patients. He has a lot of patients. Usually you can just talk about one thing thus having to make another appointment. Very disappointed in this person.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007