Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Thomson

Dr Thomson did a triple bi pass on me February 8/18. She saw me everyday of my stay in hospital and was in contact with my nurses by phone twice a day to check on my recovery. (10:30pm and 6:45am) best droctor I have every had!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Had quintuple bypass performed by Dr Thomson and team. She was very professional in all aspects and icu staff was exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Thomson performed aortic bisection repair upon my wife. She performed superbly under difficult circumstances. As one ICU nurse told me, "she saved your wife's life" I cried tears of joy on the spot!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Thomson saved my dad's life yesterday. 5 bypasses! She spoke with our entire family after the surgery and was so thorough, composed and confident. This lady is a HERO! Gave a 3 star for punctuality because she and her team are so busy, that the wait can be days. But while you wait, you are in the best care possible.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Thomson performed a heart valve replacement on my wife this spring. She is very thorough and cares about her patients. Her bedside manner is acceptable. Her ability as a surgeon is outstanding. Thank you Dr. Thomson for giving my wife her life back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Extremely unprofessional when dealing with other health professionals. Condescending and misinforms patient families.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

did two successful heart surgeries on my dad. Very thorough

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Bedside manner is courteous but not overly patient; felt rushed out of hospital before well enough to leave

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Did my by-pass and saved my life. My artery was 94 percent blocked. Very professional and explained everything that could happen to me. Thank-you for extending my life to enjoy my husband, kids and grandkids.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr Dorothy Thomson did my by-pass on November 20, 1992; she was highly recommended by Professor Lopez, and I found her to be professional and courteous in every way. Karl Sawilla flown by air ambulance for surgery in Saskatoon. Yes that is me, and you may contact me at 306-522- 8001.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013