Ratings for Dr. Jason Kraft

Gentle and effective. Focused. Professional. Friendly. Understanding. Empathetic.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I started going to Jason Kraft a couple of years ago and have never had a bad experience with anything. He's an amazing person who puts your health and best interests first and does not promote chiro as a habit but more of a fix and also gives great advise on how not to have to come back . He makes you feel at ease and his funny side allows you to feel so comfortable . I highly recommend him to anyone. Staff is great and very welcoming .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I cannot say enough about how professional and knowledgeable this man is. I have recommended him to family and friends. The feed back is always the same...number 1 in our books.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Even though Dr. Kraft is very friendly and all, this is going to have to be his first bad review. I explain to him that I've had back pain for a long time and that it wasn't normal for my age and he agreed. However, he didn't eve look at my back and started treating me cracking and adjusting which didn't cause pain then. I asked him if he needed to see X-Rays; however, he didn't think they were necessary and let me go. The next day my back pain was unbearable. I decided to see a different chiropractor as I was disappointed that Dr. Kraft didn't take my pain seriously. This new chiropractor ordered x-rays right away and said he wouldn't touch my back until he was able to see what was wrong. Upon receiving the results, we discovered that I may have a very rare case of osteoporosis and my bones are too weak to have been adjusted like Dr. Kraft did, which could have caused a spine injury. In conclusion, I felt that Dr. Kraft was more worried about chatting than considering everything I was telling him about my ongoing back problems, I am thankful that I was lucky not get injured after his treatment but if I had been he wouldn't have made himself responsible for it as I had to sign a form that said they are not responsible for what happens.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Awesome! An absolute amazing chiropractor with superb knowledge!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Kraft was amazing. I was nervous for my first visit, but had been in a lot of pain, and he was very gentle, reassuring, and explained step by step what he was going to do. He spent quite a bit of time to make sure I was comfortable with him, so that I didnt feel nervous about him touching/adjusting me. He is very personable, he asked questions and chatted like we were friends, and he is funny! I also left feeling much better, and I have never felt like he is telling me I need more treatments than I really do, he told me that I know my body, so see how I feel in a few days and come back if necessary, which I really respect. I would 100% recommend him to anybody , but I kinda dont want to because then his appointments will book up faster! ;)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Actually took the time to check out my problem areas and even found more which i was not aware of.Did not feel like he was rushed like I did at the other place I have been going for years. Fixed me right up. So glad I found him. Very personable and funny too!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Jason Kraft is an amazing chiropractor! I really messed up my back at work and I was just in a rush to find a chiropractor that could get me in that day and I'm so glad I found him! He is so personable, knowledagable and great at what he does. He answered every question I had and he makes you feel so comfortable. I have never done a workers comp claim and he said even though it's a pain in the butt for him to do, he wants to make sure I get taken care of. In just a few appointments I felt much better. HE IS AWESOME!!!!! :) And his staff are very friendly too!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Great Guy very Personable. He knew exactly what symptoms I was having without me telling him. He was very quick and effective. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Jason is a fantastic Chiropractor! I threw my back out and in just 3 appointments my back was better than it felt before I threw it out. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kraft to anyone! He is also very down to earth.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012