Ratings for Dr. R. Wall

doesn't know how to read x-rays. seen him twice both times misdiagnosed. poor

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

i have been seeing dr. wall for over 10 years.i have always found his advice and knowledge to be right on and would recommend him to anyone seeking competent care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Okay, Dr. Wall... Very strange visit. I have very low blood pressure and low iron levels. I asked him what I could do, and what did he suggest? Half a bag of potato chips every day. That's the cure? I highly doubt so. Looked kind of spaced out when I saw him as well. Very uncomfortable and will not see him again.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I have seen Dr. Wall twice. The first time for a kidney infection and his way of diagnosing it was by lightly punching my kindneys to see if was in pain, no joke!!! I am quite certain this is not a professional way of diagnosing a patient with a kidney infection so I had to demand a urine sample. The second time was to get a Birth Control renewal perscription on a sunday because no other clinics were open (yes i should not have waited to the last minute) but he at first denied my request for the birth control I use because he didn't believe in the particular brand of birth control I has been prescribed for the past year (which was prescribed by a specialist), and secondly told me to never come back and see him. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL and I will tell everyone I know about him. VERY ANGRY!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I've been seeing Wall since I moved here from Edm in 2001 and have had nothing but good results. I've also been privy to these rates and comments on him so therefore I have been somewhat suspect of him. Truly though he has been right on with diagnosis of a number problems I've had. As a matter of fact I took my girlfriend to see him to get to the bottom of her knee issues and after his diagnosis he sent her to a specialist who then told her the same thing he said and consequently took the exact steps of repair that Wall said he thought he would. With respect to Wall's personality, he is a little different. I think he really listens and studies and thinks heavily while people are explaining their symptoms and I think with that he can give the impression of being a little stunned. He also speaks slowly which also adds to this perception of being "stunned" or even dumb. Really though I think he cares greatly and I think he is very intelligent and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

I would never see this Doctor again. My friend took her son to him to diagnose a back injury while playing football. He had it x-rayed and my friend was told her son's back was fine. He was not getting better so went to a Chiropractor who thought it might be broken and ordered x-rays and lo and behold it was broken. Her son could have really ended up severely injured continuing to play football not knowing his back was broken. This Doctor missed something that could have been potentially dangerous for this young man. Please do not let this Doctor diagnose you. I don't understand how this clinic allows a Doctor like this to practice.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I had a common eye infection and was prescribed drops for it. I used them, but my eyes got worse. I returned and Wall prescribed stronger drops. the reason they were worse though, was because it was a bad reaction to the medicine. anyways, the meiobian (oil) glands in my eyes no longer work and I was only 18 when this happened. It will continue to cause terrible pain and is a great disabilty for the rest of my life probably. I'm sorry to see his carelessness has affected others too. Avoid him for your own safety.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

patient, kind, good with my daughter, thorough and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Twice I visitied Dr. Wall as he was the doctor on duty at the clinic when I arrived. On each of these two separate occasions he prescribed something that I quickly had an adverse reaction to. Each time I returned to him, worried and feeling worse than on my initial visit. His response in both cases was to tell me I was imagining things and to continue taking the drugs. On each occasion I eventually made a third trip back to see another doctor who would then confirm that, yes, I was having a reaction to the medications prescribed by Dr. Wall. In my opinion, the man is just plain dangerous

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

I had an allergic reaction that resulted in body hives. I went to see Dr Wall in the walk in clinic and told him that it was an internal problem and I needed a stronger allergy med then what i was using. He gave me a cream! I didnt even fill the perscription because it was useless! Stupid, Useless, and will never go back. Wonder why he cant look you in the eye?

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007