Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Loessin

I was not happy with his demeanor he acted like my procedure was just simple quick in and out. Didn't really take the time to explain much. After 6 weeks my incision got infected. Then he mentioned that dogs could cause staph would've been nice to know when I told him before the surgery that I was a dog groomer. Also was told it would be a free consultation then after he seen me had his office lady Raquel come in and say no not free would be $300 or $1000.00 down for procedure. Only free if fixing someone else's mistakes. Well who is going to fix his mistake. My scar revision is barely better then what it was a total waste of money. He just did what any dr would've done but made it sound like something special a "dermal graft"?? I was not pleased at all.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Everything that this person wrote about her mom s facelift outcome would have caused a lawsuit , or a complaint to the department of health . Be aware of angry ex .

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr, Loessin performed a face lift on my mother. Left eye is badly scarred and pulled down while the right is normal. Mum has nerve damage to left eye and almost bled to deeath when an artery burst a few days after surgery. hospital records say Dr. Loessin nicked the artery during the face lift procedure. Mum was in coma for four days fighting for her life. Do NOT use this doctor. other bad reviews have been removed from this site.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

BE AWARE OF ANGRY EX!!!!!!! SOME POSTS ARE FICTITIOUS . DR SCOTT LOESSIN IS A TALENTED PLASTIC SURGEON W METICULOUS EXPERIENCE .HE HAS NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF MALPRACTICE AND HAS NEVER LOST HIS ACCREDITATION . I HAD SEVERAL SURGERIES PERFORMED BY HIM INCLUDING EYE AND I LOOK BETTER THAN EVER. I LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER. THANK YOU DR LOESSIN FOR ALL THAT YOU VE DONE

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Loessin did FANTASTIC work fixing my tuberous breasts. I went to a number of different consults before finally finding the one surgeon who could actually fix my genetic issue. He was punctual and thorough, and I would highly recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Had breasts done 4 weeks ago. Very satisfied. Had a very good experience and def would go back. Thanks doc Loessin...they look and feel awesome!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Loessin and the staff team is the best!!! Thanks again Dr. Loessin..Job well done and i will highly recommend you to others

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

****...still have complete numbness 8 years later. no followup if you are not happy. expect to see his nurse not him, jill was the only positive thing about it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I have been under the care of Dr. Loessin for over three years. He has performed seven surgeries on me including skin graphs and a double masectomy. He has always been professional, knowledgeable and kind. Every surgery has started on time and he always ensures I have the best care before and after. Due to his skill I have had no complications and was back at work within a few days. My last surgery was three weeks ago (he is restructuring my breasts) and they look beautiful for the first time in years. I have referred him to many friends and they have all had positive experiences. I have two friends coming from NY to have him do their surgeries. He is truly an inspiration to his profession and I am so lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

When I moved to the Daytona area almost 8 years ago, I searched for a skin specialist that could do microdermabrasion. This is when I discovered Dr. Loessin and his staff. Four years ago I was offered a position 90 miles from Daytona. As testimony to my dedication and belief in his care, I continue to drive 180 miles round trip for all my skin care. I have entrusted Dr. Loessin with the following: eye and upper lip laser treatment; breast augmentation; endoscopic brow lift. My monthly visits include microdermabrasion and yearly visits for Juviderm for parentheses marks around the mouth area. Dr. Loessin is a true artist with an eye and touch of the finest brush. He listens intently to all my concerns and patiently addresses each with the time needed so I fully understand any future decisions I may make. His caring staff has supported me as though I am family. I never regret the time and money spent these past few years. At sixty years old, I feel and look like a million!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Scott J. Loessin's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Banner Health