Ratings for Dr. Marius Naghiu

I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Naghiu. He listens and is, i find, very empathetic and compassionate. He also treats my husband and has been very supportive in terms of going down many paths to explore all available options. We both feel that dr. Naghui really cares and goes that extra mile when needed.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

This man is quite capable and intelligent plus he is sensitive and empathic. He's a natural at what he does but he needs to lose 10 pounds!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

He is sexist to wemon and cares very little and bills people for taking there 2 month old baby his rates are 40 to 140 he has a thing for my girlfriend and when I am around the guy is only in the room for ten mins movers so fast and have no idea what he was talking about and just poor advice to anything medical wish I could find a better Doctor that doesn't walk out of a room when a women tells him she can't breath well and asking anything about a women he clams up what a joke

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

This man should not be helping people with mental health issues. Only go to him for coughs and colds that is all they are good for at this office. He is dismissive, rude, and only cares about the money. He made me feel like he didn't care if I lived or died. Also when you are in your "private room" his voice is so loud and deep that you can hear him talking to patients in other rooms. There is no privacy. If you're worried others can hear your conversation outside your room, they can! All he does is push pills, clearly gets some money from a pharmaceutical rep to push certain drugs. It's absolutely disgusting how much he does not care about his patients. He acts very judgemental and like he is better than everyone else. Walked in to discuss help I could get for depression and walked out wanting to die even more. Also he sucks at referrals, sends you to other doctors who also Only push intense pharmaceutical drugs. This is very dangerous.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Naghiu is an excellent doctor. He was recommended to my by a co worker and I am very thankful. Very knowledgeable, very kind and warm. His office is efficient and well run.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have seen and continue to see many different doctors with respect to an mva several years ago. That being said, Dr. Naghiu is one of two who make me feel like I matter. He took the time to explain in detail my issue, how and why he is treating it, and how to use the medication. He went out of his way to ensure a note goes to my Family doctor for his files. He was very personable and professional, and I felt well taken care of. This is the second time I have seen him in a walk-in clinic setting and I was equally treated that time as well. I don't know her nane, but the full-time receptionist is absolutely terrific. She is friendly, kept me well informed, and very capable at her job.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very thorough, listens and takes his time to explain the treatment. Answers all the questions you may have. Never makes you feel rushed. Gives you the confidence that you are on good hands.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

After speaking with the front desk staff I realized the issue with this office is the Doctors that run it and not the staff. This office treats and pays their staff horribly its no wonder they can't keep anyone on for longer than 6 months. If you want a doctor who you can never get through too on the phone to make an appointment and when you do you wait WEEKS to see them then this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

i have found Dr. Naghiu VERY caring and competent, and once in there (after a wait...) i do not have a feeling of being rushed. I feel that he is truly listening to me.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

horrible guy ...wait times are way too long , and this doctor is so incompetent its unbelievable . very unproffesional

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014