Ratings for Dr. Tom Kerlow

Me and my family have been with Dr Kerlow for over 20 years. I travel 45 min or more cause I won't change Dr . He is Awesome.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Kerlow has been my family dr for 30 yrs this year . Amazing and kind, truly blessed to bave him as my family dr for so many years.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Kerlow delivered my son 21 years ago, and has been our family doctor ever since. We moved out of the GTA when my son was 8 years old. I trust Dr. Kerlow, I will not change until Dr. Kerlow retires. When ever that may be. He does not hesitate to send for testing or specialist should it be required. His bedside manner is great. His staff are knowledgeable and usually friendly, but extremely busy, therefore come across as unfriendly on occasions; things do seem better over the past few years in this regard though.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Kerlow has been our family doctor for more than 15 years now. He also delivered my daughter. He is awesome, one of the best out there and he continuous to show personal care to us and I'm sure to all his patients. For as long as he is in the profession, we will continue to seek his medical help.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

His downstairs ultrasound tech Amy was very unprofessional. I arrived at 2:30 pm for shoulder ultrasound but she refused to do it rather chatting with othe staff at the front. She also doesn't understand or speak English well. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I travel an average of 45-60mins to see Dr. Kerlow because I have never found another doctor to be as professional, as caring and as patient. Dr. Kerlow shows genuine concern and is very thorough. I've been seeing him for approximately 12 yrs and hope to see him for many more. If I didn't live so far away, he would be my 2 yr old's doctor as well. I have always found the staff to be rude and impatient with me over the phone, but the past few months I've noticed a change. In the end I'm not there to see the staff. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kerlow.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Kerlow is extremely patient and really takes the time to listen. If he is unsure of a treatment, he will take the time to seek advise or investigate. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I have had Dr. Kerlow for the past 14 years and he is the best Doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Kerlow is a very kind, understanding and knowledgeable doctor. If you are lucky enough to get him as your family doctor then you need not look anywhere else. Dr. Kerlow was the only doctor that would really listen to my issues and discovered I had cervical cancer. If I hadn't decided to go to him instead of my specialist then I would still be undiagnosed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I have had the good fortune to have had Dr. Kerlow as my family doctor for over 25 years. He is always very through & never hesitates to refer you to a specialist when necessary.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Kerlow is awesome. I can't say enough good things about him. He takes his time to explain things and Makes me feel secure in the fact that I am getting the best health care in the world.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011