Ratings for Dr. Tom Kerlow

32 years Dr. Kerlow Has been my doctor. His patient care it’s exceptional. He so easy to talk friendly And very supportive. I feel extremely blessed to have such a great doctor and always a positive experience with Dr Kerlow. Dr Kerlow if you ever read this you are truly the best pyshican I’ve ever met

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Tom is a very competent and compassionate doctor. He has been my family doctor for 17 years and counting. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Kerlow has been my family doctor my entire life, couldn't ask for a better one

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Me and my family have been with Dr Kerlow for over 20 years. I travel 45 min or more cause I won't change Dr . He is Awesome.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Kerlow has been my family dr for 30 yrs this year . Amazing and kind, truly blessed to bave him as my family dr for so many years.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Kerlow delivered my son 21 years ago, and has been our family doctor ever since. We moved out of the GTA when my son was 8 years old. I trust Dr. Kerlow, I will not change until Dr. Kerlow retires. When ever that may be. He does not hesitate to send for testing or specialist should it be required. His bedside manner is great. His staff are knowledgeable and usually friendly, but extremely busy, therefore come across as unfriendly on occasions; things do seem better over the past few years in this regard though.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Kerlow has been our family doctor for more than 15 years now. He also delivered my daughter. He is awesome, one of the best out there and he continuous to show personal care to us and I'm sure to all his patients. For as long as he is in the profession, we will continue to seek his medical help.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

His downstairs ultrasound tech Amy was very unprofessional. I arrived at 2:30 pm for shoulder ultrasound but she refused to do it rather chatting with othe staff at the front. She also doesn't understand or speak English well. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I travel an average of 45-60mins to see Dr. Kerlow because I have never found another doctor to be as professional, as caring and as patient. Dr. Kerlow shows genuine concern and is very thorough. I've been seeing him for approximately 12 yrs and hope to see him for many more. If I didn't live so far away, he would be my 2 yr old's doctor as well. I have always found the staff to be rude and impatient with me over the phone, but the past few months I've noticed a change. In the end I'm not there to see the staff. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kerlow.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Kerlow is extremely patient and really takes the time to listen. If he is unsure of a treatment, he will take the time to seek advise or investigate. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011