Ratings for Dr. Beverly Pace

apparently accepting new patients, but now I can see why...she may have lost some from the rude reception people

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

New office staff are wonderful. Dr Pace has limited time and does rush a bit, but she takes the time necessary to hear everything we have to say. She has gone above and beyond in finding good help for me in the community.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I really like Dr. Pace but the receptionists need to work on their customer service skills!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Yes, I agree too that I dont think the secretaries really like their jobs...interesting how all 3 are quite rude with lousy tones...But I LOVE Dr. Pace. Since I moved 2 and a half hours away...I can tell you that I still come back to her. I have been seeing her for about 9 years. One time when I was seeing someone else cuz Bev was booked..she actually came in the room for a minute to see how I was even tho my appt was with someone else...I am 41 years old and my health is not the greatest...like 1 thing after another...Dr. Pace...is compassionate and caring and I am not into trading her in for a doctor in my new town...she is worth coming too...health is SO important...and so is Bev in my life...smiles to her

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Every visit is very rushed and won't answer more than 2 questions. I stopped going to the doctor as I hate more how I feel when I leave. What is the point of making an appointment when you can't talk to her as she is so rushed even though there is no one in the waiting room. BTW, my husband doesn't have this problem - I think that she is definately harder on the woman that go and see her. Sorry not all of us can be as thin as she is, but you can't blame everything on any extra weight. She praised my husband on loosing 10 pounds, I lost a significant amount of weight and I got nothing. My weight loss was from hard work and it felt like no accomplishment at all according to her. Her staff has gotten better when talking on the phone, but again, when my husband phones, they are way more accommodating - Had to wait 3 wks to get in with severe pain (I was told go to a walk in clinic - what is the point of having a doctor) while husband get in right away! Might as well suffer at home! :(

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Always seems nervous and hurried. Rushes you through your appoint. Poor listening skills. Interrupts and laughs at pt's concerns. Dismissive. And I am a health care professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. Pace is a fantastic doctor. My girls and I have gone to her for years now and she has helped us through many situations. Her staff are a little on the cold and unfriendly side but have squeezed me in when ever possible. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr.Pace is an awesome doctor. Very good listener and caring. Always willing to refer to specialist if need be. She's a 6 out of a 5 rating.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Reception staff the most unpleasant, unfriendly, depressed, and RUDE women I have ever dealt with. I totally agree with other patient comments ... do they think that they are the only people with a stressful job??? Patients are treated like we are bothering them..... grow up and do your job or get another one. How can Pace, Winder and Findlay handle these awful women??? Listen ladies if there are no patients...guess what?.. no job for you... Shape Up!! Maybe some people can't speak up for themselves...and others feel they have to be nice in order to get appointments....maybe some classes in customer service and telephone skills would help??? I've told Dr. Pace about some of the tricks they pull.Dr. Pace is very efficient and capable. I have had nothing but cooperation from her. Very good doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Her policy of specifying only 2 HURRIED questions per visit is very offputting. I hardly get sitting down when she jumps up and finishes the visit. She gives the impression that she is very RUSHED so I am uncomfortable and don't say what I need to, OR WANT TO, to get proper medical care.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009