You may also like

Absolutely amazing Doctor! I was refer to him by my midwife as I would be having a second vbac. It was a precautionary measure but he was so knowledge. With having two premies he immediately recommend 2 doses of steroid shots incase this baby came early as well. Very funny and personable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Nwebube performed surgery on me. He prepared me prior to surgery with all the information I needed to answer and settle my concerns. Even though I had had the same surgery previously, this experience was considerably better in every way! During my stay in hospital I observed Dr Nwebube during a very busy weekend of deliveries. Dr Nwebube and his staff are true professionals.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

He delivered my first born with minimal tearing and stitches. He really knew what to do and did not use any unnecessary means (episiotomy, forceps, vacuum), which I was grateful for as I did not want any of those things used. He was excellent during delivery and afterwards. The nurses were also amazing at this hospital. I will be having all of my children with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

He made me feel very comfortable. He's super friendly and the birth went very well. He's very calm in scary situations which I very much appreciated. I HIGHLY recommend him to any woman. He's definitely the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I love Dr. Nwebube, and his one receptionist is friendly and courteous, but the one that answers the phone is short and rude, and talked to me several times in a demeaning tone when I was asking a simple question, politely. I am not comfortable whenever I have to call in. Shouldn't be talked down to as if I'm a child!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I had a smooth delivery but experienced a near fatal manual placenta removal that Dr. Nwebube handled in a calm, cool and collected manner. Although scary, he was able to make the quick and hard decisions leaving me alive and able to care for my child within hours. Thank you Dr!!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing Doctor! I was refer to him by my midwife as I would be having a second vbac. It was a precautionary measure but he was so knowledge. With hav..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nwebube performed surgery on me. He prepared me prior to surgery with all the information I needed to answer and settle my concerns. Even though I had had t..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing!! He is solid in his care, goes above and beyond. Integrity and very knowledgeable."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He delivered my first born with minimal tearing and stitches. He really knew what to do and did not use any unnecessary means (episiotomy, forceps, vacuum), whi..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If you need a hysterectomy stay away from this doctor. Not very knowledgeable. Going to see a to a Hamilton doctor . "

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is by far the nicest doctor I have ever met! His wife is my daughters pediatrician as well, such a lovely family! Highly recommend him (or her) to anyone!!!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He made me feel very comfortable. He's super friendly and the birth went very well. He's very calm in scary situations which I very much appreciated. I HIGHLY ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Nwebube, and his one receptionist is friendly and courteous, but the one that answers the phone is short and rude, and talked to me several times in ..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great doctor! Very kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and does a wonderful job making you feel comfortable. "

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a smooth delivery but experienced a near fatal manual placenta removal that Dr. Nwebube handled in a calm, cool and collected manner. Although scary, he w..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor anyone could ask for! I would follow him to the end of the earth! You and baby are lucky if Dr. Nwebube is your ob/gyn!! His staff is amazing, h..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Sending heartfelt thanks from Thompson! I've never met a gyn that I liked more than you. I've developed serious female problems since you left that have been ve..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr saved my life he is so kind and cares about people . I would highly recomend him. He makes you feel comfortable and also has a great sense of humour. I ..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nwebube delivered my 1st born with ease and was calm, helpful and truly a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff Are also amazing and its w..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing OB!!! Delivered both of my babies, so efficiently with any aids. (No forceps, no tearing, no suction). Would recommend to anyone!"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing doctor we could have asked for."

September 17, 2014