Ratings for Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Extremely kind attentive, caring doctor. Love his humor and comforting approach. Disappointed in his lack of knowledge regarding new evidence about a drug's terrible side effects. The drug was discontinued because it is so dangerous but he managed to get some for me. I should have asked why it was discontinued but I just trusted him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Love Dr. N for his care and attention. He always has time to listen and put fears to rest.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I am in my 50s and this is the first time a doctor has ever been so attentive and actually listened to my issues and questions. I almost cried at the end of my appointment. God bless this amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Very good doctor - he has the skill, knowledge and experience you want when in the delivery room! you are in good hands with Dr. Nwebube!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Clearly, negative (yet truthful) comments get removed from this site. My comment was removed and it contained information that would be very important for prenatal moms to know about this doctor and hospital practice!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better, more caring, knowledgeable Doctor! I feel blessed to have found him and been in his care!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Two babies with this doctor- he is seriously the best!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Excellent doctor, cares abour your questions. Will sit with you untill you understand everything. My first delivery was a success thanks to him 👍

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Wonderful, excellent care and communication, no other can compare

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I was referred to him for menopause issues. He is very sensitive to women's issues which has not always been my experience with Doctors in general or OBGYN sadly. He is thorough and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017