Ratings for Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Do i have to be referred, or can i call and make an appointment without a referral?

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Was referred to Dr Nwebube for fertility issues and he put me right at ease. We got pregnant and now I am lucky to have him as my OBGYN. He is so pleasant and his staff are amazing. So welcoming at every appointment. They all make you feel like a person instead of a patient. I had my first daughter at St Catharines hospital and it was terrible. I am looking forward to having this baby in Grimsby with Dr. Nwebube.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I went to Dr. Nwewube with a bit of a complicated pregnancy. I had many concerns going in to the process and had a lot of questions so as to put myself at ease. Some of my questions were answered in a very closed off manner. The response to the rest made me feel like they were unimportant and a waste of time. After many months of appointments feeling frustrated and having no control over options moving forward I left Dr. Nwewube and went to a doctor in Burlington. I was given options and the control was put back in my hands. It was the best thing I could have done. Dr. Nwewube was not open to options, he wanted to do exactly what he has been doing for many years and there was no way around it regardless of how I was feeling. Wait times are horrible for this doctor. Very very long.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Awesome doctor! Went through 3 years of pain and problems with other docs until I saw Dr. Nwebube.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Awesome doctor, best I've been to. I'm on my second baby and I couldn't wait to go back to him, he listens and is extremely knowledgeable. He has a calming effect that many doctors lack.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Absolutely amazing. Can not thank him enough! Perfect

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This will be my second delivery with Dr nwebube. Would recommend him to anyone planning on having a baby. Amazing Dr, very polite and helpful through both of my pregnancies. I'm due in three weeks and looking forward to my labour experience even more knowing he is our Dr for it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

After an undetected placenta abruption at 37 weeks. I was rushed to west lincoln hospital and monitored. The ultrasound showed everything was fine but Dr. NWEBUBE had a different opinion and decided a c section would be best. During the procedure it was confirmed that he had made the best decision for my baby and I. He is knowledgeable and simply fantastic. A very scary situation was turned into a positive experience. He made me comfortable and made sure my bf and I fully understood what was happening in every step of the way.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Absolutely amazing Doctor! I was refer to him by my midwife as I would be having a second vbac. It was a precautionary measure but he was so knowledge. With having two premies he immediately recommend 2 doses of steroid shots incase this baby came early as well. Very funny and personable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Nwebube performed surgery on me. He prepared me prior to surgery with all the information I needed to answer and settle my concerns. Even though I had had the same surgery previously, this experience was considerably better in every way! During my stay in hospital I observed Dr Nwebube during a very busy weekend of deliveries. Dr Nwebube and his staff are true professionals.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015