You may also like

Rate Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube's Ratings

He delivered my first born with minimal tearing and stitches. He really knew what to do and did not use any unnecessary means (episiotomy, forceps, vacuum), which I was grateful for as I did not want any of those things used. He was excellent during delivery and afterwards. The nurses were also amazing at this hospital. I will be having all of my children with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

If you need a hysterectomy stay away from this doctor. Not very knowledgeable. Going to see a to a Hamilton doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

He is by far the nicest doctor I have ever met! His wife is my daughters pediatrician as well, such a lovely family! Highly recommend him (or her) to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

He made me feel very comfortable. He's super friendly and the birth went very well. He's very calm in scary situations which I very much appreciated. I HIGHLY recommend him to any woman. He's definitely the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

I love Dr. Nwebube, and his one receptionist is friendly and courteous, but the one that answers the phone is short and rude, and talked to me several times in a demeaning tone when I was asking a simple question, politely. I am not comfortable whenever I have to call in. Shouldn't be talked down to as if I'm a child!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

He is a great doctor! Very kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and does a wonderful job making you feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I had a smooth delivery but experienced a near fatal manual placenta removal that Dr. Nwebube handled in a calm, cool and collected manner. Although scary, he was able to make the quick and hard decisions leaving me alive and able to care for my child within hours.
Thank you Dr!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Best Doctor anyone could ask for! I would follow him to the end of the earth! You and baby are lucky if Dr. Nwebube is your ob/gyn!! His staff is amazing, he is amazing, the hospital and nurses are amazing! Best experience, best Doctor EVER! So thankful for Dr. Nwebube!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Sending heartfelt thanks from Thompson! I've never met a gyn that I liked more than you. I've developed serious female problems since you left that have been very mishandled- to the point I now travel to Winnipeg if I need gyn surgery. I know you would have helped me appropriately. Grimsby ladies you are so lucky! I just wanted to say thank you for all you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

This Dr saved my life he is so kind and cares about people . I would highly recomend him. He makes you feel comfortable and also has a great sense of humour. I am so lucky i found this Dr i would have more tham likely died from an infection had i not had him for my Dr. I have so much respect for this man. And his staff are fantastik. God bless them they really care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697910].votes_count ]]