Ratings for Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

I was referred to him for menopause issues. He is very sensitive to women's issues which has not always been my experience with Doctors in general or OBGYN sadly. He is thorough and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

This Doctor is amazing, have recommended many times over and entrusted family care to him. Thanks for all you do!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

2nd baby with him as my doctor! He is so friendly and jolly! Seriously, jolly!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

An amazing Doctor who is excellent at what he does. His staff are also very caring. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Excellent Doctor... with capital "D"... professional, knowledgeable, confident, great sense of humor...

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Nwebube is an outstanding well rounded doctor. He gives you his 100 % attention, is polite, professional but at the same time time reassuring and warm. I had been struggling with symptoms for years and he was the only doctor that was able to pinpoint my problem in 1 minute.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Nwebube is the most humble, polite, experienced doctor I have met! He makes you feel comfortable, safe, and attended to.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Wonderful from the day I met with with he was great very knowledgable highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Do i have to be referred, or can i call and make an appointment without a referral?

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Was referred to Dr Nwebube for fertility issues and he put me right at ease. We got pregnant and now I am lucky to have him as my OBGYN. He is so pleasant and his staff are amazing. So welcoming at every appointment. They all make you feel like a person instead of a patient. I had my first daughter at St Catharines hospital and it was terrible. I am looking forward to having this baby in Grimsby with Dr. Nwebube.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016