Ratings for Dr. Marni Brooks

rude, condescending, unprofessional but most of all just not smart. Know nothing doctor. Stay away - you're better off at a dispensary manned by a child.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Anybody that would give this doctor a good recommendation is a friend or a relative. She is totally unprofessional - from cancelling appointments the day of to being incredibly rude. Do not waste your time. Seek out a different health professional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr.Broojes.I find is an amazing doctor.She actually cares about your wel being.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Don't waste your time find someone else. I found this doctor very narrow minded not willing to help. Worse experience ever.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

NEVER undertake to the see this doctor or you will be seen by the undertaker! She is arrogant rude and belittling. General consensus I guess but how is it that many people feel the same way about Dr. Brooks. I think she's way too busy making money on the backs of drug addicts that she control and intimidate. Do yourself a favor-if ever you're referred to her? Politely tell whomever it is doing the referring --you'd rather make a pact with the devil. Don't see Ms. Brooks-you'll regret it--if you live long enough too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

She is rude and arrogant. I'd never send my patients to her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I recently switched to Dr Brooks and regret making this decision . I spend several hours waiting for her to see me for my appointment She talks down to the patient. I am very patient and respectful however, Dr Brooks treats me like I'm an imbecile . If you do not like people, a doctor should be your last chosen profession

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

If you want to get well don't waste your time on this so called DR

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Brooks is a great doctor however, she is constantly running late and triple booking appointments. The staff at first step are also very "bitchy" and get annoyed too easily when patients ask questions. I know some of the patients can be demanding, but not all of us are like that and we still get treated bad just for asking a simple question. Dr Brooks has been pretty good to me but she needs to be on time once in a while.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Very nice doctor. She's been helping me with addiction for 4 years or so. She's always running late and have to talk to her threw a computer screen but she knows her stuff and if u r respectful to her, she will be to you. Her staff at first step are rude and talk crap about u behind your back but doctor brooks herself is very good. She deals with a lot of bums that have no life except collecting welfare and being ignorant to her. I understand totally how she can get frustrated and rush people out. Thanks dr. Brooks.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014