Ratings for Dr. Marni Brooks

I'm so glad she is no longer with my cannabis clinic, I was going to switch until they called me and said she was no longer at my clinic. She took me off THC and only allowed CBD. Well she put me back a year on my sleeping and I'm having to start all over getting off of the maximum dose of sleeping pills. Was to the replacement Dr today and he didn't say I was taking more than anyone else like she did (I've talked to others with my issue and they take more than I do) he told me I could take more - but I won't. She was very demeaning in how she talked and her facial expression were over exaggerated like talking to a child.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

the worst doctor - lies to your face about the plan and then passes you off to her staff do deal with the mess she made - stay away if you value your health or your piece of mind

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This doctor has a very bad attitude towards her staff and patients. She does not listen when you explain to her your issues, she would spend 2 min max with you. It is a waste of time meeting her. She does not deserve to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

dr brooks has saved my dads life by treating his opiate addiction. only wish i could remmeber the name of the bone doctor that started him on percocet in the first plae so i could write hima rating!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

This doctor is not a doctor who should work with cannabis. She is not current on information, and does not listen to the patients concerns or struggles. She has no insight into mental health, PTSD, etc. She would fit well with maybe patients with chronic illness, but has a VERY long way to go in terms building rapport with patients and needs to read current on all cannbis’s benefits.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This doctor has restored my faith in the medical profession. She is so kind and thoughtful She diagnosed a really difficult issue I had and made sure that I kept coming back so that we got to the right solution. She paid close attention and explained things clearly so I always felt that she was involved and listening. Of course this took longer than the usual time allocated but when someone takes extra time then I would never mind waiting to see them.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Brooks has helped me immensely. She is extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant. She took her time with me to really understand my situation and patiently explained things to me., never rushing me at all. She helped me to understand that there is no quick fix for my problem and after seeing her for a few visits already, I am feeling better and in much less pain than I have ever been in. She has given me back my life and I am so grateful to her for helping me. I would absolutely refer my family and friends to her. Thank-you Dr. Brooks!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I am really surprised at all the comments here. I had nothing but a pleasant time with Dr. Brooks. Perhaps I caught her on a good day or maybe she's changed her ways since these other reviews were written. I was in an unusual amount of pain after a work accident. I tried meds, therapy and hoped each would help me feel better. They all worked, but then didnt. Dr. Brooks helped me understand why my body reacted to different treatments. we spoke about cannabis and it was a good experience overall. I'd recommend Dr. Brooks to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Extremely Rude & Condescending. Worst experience

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I wish I had read these reviews before I saw her at the Whitby cannabis clinic but at least now I know that it is not only me that thinks she is an unprofessional, condescending and thoughtless Doctor who doesn't have time or respect for her patients. First, she is never on time. How is this possible when you are skypeing probably from home?!I was the last of 5 patients waiting to skype with her and she was an hour and 20 mins late. Trust me, not worth the wait. She doesn't listen to you, is short with you when you ask questions and tells you to speak to the counsellor for further info. I feel like she lectures me and talks down to me rather than collaborate with me. I am a professional who is patient and polite and if she treats me this way, I can not imagine how she treats people who may not be as patient or have difficulty explaining themselves. QShe is ill informed about the benefits of taking low doses of THC with CBD and scolds you and had the gall to ask me why I want to be stoned?! ! I am happy my counsellors ( three so far) have suggested I get another Doctor as she is known to be just pro CBD and fails to recognize the benefits of THC. After my third appointment I decided to switch Doctors and I felt bad switching but now after reading these reviews it is obvious we can't all be wrong . She should quit as it is giving the clinic a bad reputation as I wonder how many patients have decided to leave the clinic without getting the opportunity to get prescriptions that will actually help you. Reading her history it sounds like she doesn't enjoy the doctor/patient relationship but enjoys the quick $$$ with sleep clinics, addition Doctor, cannabis Dr. I'm surprised she isn't into the money making cosmetic industry doing Botox injections. Very difficult to talk with but she has no problem talking at you. Bye Dr. ( use that Dr. term loosely ) Brooks. I hope someone from the clinic reads these reviews and asks her to resign. We can't all be wrong as these reviews go back 10 years and I have never seen a Dr reviewed so harshly but living through it, it is not surprising. I hate the fact that my rating is reflected higher for her as a result of me ranking the great staff a 5 star. If I could give her a zero I would.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017