Ratings for Dr. Marni Brooks

I video called with Dr. Brooks today requesting adding some THC as the CBD is don't nothing. I was informed that I'm only taking 1/3 the regular dose of CBD at 1ml per day. She said most people take 3 ml. A friend at another clinic only takes 1 ml a day and I was previously told that this is a normal dose. I said I couldn't afford to pay for that amount as it is costing me more than $100 per month as it is. I find Dr. Brooks easy to talk to and she seems to understand what I'm saying but ended up just changing the type of CBD I'm taking. So, back to square one. I'm going on vacation to Colorado so called a cannabis clinic there and found out the CBD oil for 100 ml. is $17.95 US WOW! It seems to be the same as what I'm taking. Why is it so expensive here?

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I'm so glad she is no longer with my cannabis clinic, I was going to switch until they called me and said she was no longer at my clinic. She took me off THC and only allowed CBD. Well she put me back a year on my sleeping and I'm having to start all over getting off of the maximum dose of sleeping pills. Was to the replacement Dr today and he didn't say I was taking more than anyone else like she did (I've talked to others with my issue and they take more than I do) he told me I could take more - but I won't. She was very demeaning in how she talked and her facial expression were over exaggerated like talking to a child.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

the worst doctor - lies to your face about the plan and then passes you off to her staff do deal with the mess she made - stay away if you value your health or your piece of mind

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This doctor has a very bad attitude towards her staff and patients. She does not listen when you explain to her your issues, she would spend 2 min max with you. It is a waste of time meeting her. She does not deserve to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

dr brooks has saved my dads life by treating his opiate addiction. only wish i could remmeber the name of the bone doctor that started him on percocet in the first plae so i could write hima rating!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

This doctor is not a doctor who should work with cannabis. She is not current on information, and does not listen to the patients concerns or struggles. She has no insight into mental health, PTSD, etc. She would fit well with maybe patients with chronic illness, but has a VERY long way to go in terms building rapport with patients and needs to read current on all cannbis’s benefits.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This doctor has restored my faith in the medical profession. She is so kind and thoughtful She diagnosed a really difficult issue I had and made sure that I kept coming back so that we got to the right solution. She paid close attention and explained things clearly so I always felt that she was involved and listening. Of course this took longer than the usual time allocated but when someone takes extra time then I would never mind waiting to see them.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Brooks has helped me immensely. She is extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant. She took her time with me to really understand my situation and patiently explained things to me., never rushing me at all. She helped me to understand that there is no quick fix for my problem and after seeing her for a few visits already, I am feeling better and in much less pain than I have ever been in. She has given me back my life and I am so grateful to her for helping me. I would absolutely refer my family and friends to her. Thank-you Dr. Brooks!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I am really surprised at all the comments here. I had nothing but a pleasant time with Dr. Brooks. Perhaps I caught her on a good day or maybe she's changed her ways since these other reviews were written. I was in an unusual amount of pain after a work accident. I tried meds, therapy and hoped each would help me feel better. They all worked, but then didnt. Dr. Brooks helped me understand why my body reacted to different treatments. we spoke about cannabis and it was a good experience overall. I'd recommend Dr. Brooks to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017