Ratings for Dr. Marni Brooks

I honestly thought that after a year of constant pain there may be hope, but after seeing Marni Brooks (I refuse to use the designation of Dr for her) I am more depressed than ever. She has no ability to listen and only speaks over you as if you are a child and she is the superior teacher. I could handle that if she actually knew what she was talking about. This woman has the brain power of a mosquito and the bed side manner of grizzly bear. I can't understand how this person can still be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She is rude, mean and disrespectful. her lack of bedside manner is inappropriate. she does not seem that knowledgable either. if you are seeing her at the cannabis clinic, you can request a different doctor or go to another clinic.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

rude, condescending, unprofessional but most of all just not smart. Know nothing doctor. Stay away - you're better off at a dispensary manned by a child.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Anybody that would give this doctor a good recommendation is a friend or a relative. She is totally unprofessional - from cancelling appointments the day of to being incredibly rude. Do not waste your time. Seek out a different health professional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr.Broojes.I find is an amazing doctor.She actually cares about your wel being.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Don't waste your time find someone else. I found this doctor very narrow minded not willing to help. Worse experience ever.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

NEVER undertake to the see this doctor or you will be seen by the undertaker! She is arrogant rude and belittling. General consensus I guess but how is it that many people feel the same way about Dr. Brooks. I think she's way too busy making money on the backs of drug addicts that she control and intimidate. Do yourself a favor-if ever you're referred to her? Politely tell whomever it is doing the referring --you'd rather make a pact with the devil. Don't see Ms. Brooks-you'll regret it--if you live long enough too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

She is rude and arrogant. I'd never send my patients to her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I recently switched to Dr Brooks and regret making this decision . I spend several hours waiting for her to see me for my appointment She talks down to the patient. I am very patient and respectful however, Dr Brooks treats me like I'm an imbecile . If you do not like people, a doctor should be your last chosen profession

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

If you want to get well don't waste your time on this so called DR

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014