Ratings for Dr. Marni Brooks

Don't waste your time find someone else. I found this doctor very narrow minded not willing to help. Worse experience ever.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I am writing this anonymously as someone who use personally use towork along side Dr brooks. I can say wholeheartedly she is the manifestation of the devil in human form. I am someone who is open minded when I meet people, however right off the bat she was rude and disrespectful. She over booked her clinic so much one day that we had patients waiting 4Hours to see her for five minutes. She has gotten more complaints then all other doctors we have had on staff combined. 72 to be exact on top of this she is all about the $. They are patients who are on ODSP (long term disibility) and instead of signing a form that every other doctor does (for free) that gets there medication covered? She said this and i quote " I want that whole page filled out I only want to sign it Also the patient can pay with you and you can forward the payment. Guess how much she wanted ? 50$ from people who make less then 700$ a month. Besides this her husband would walk in half nude during OTN (ontario telemedicine network essentially skype for dr's) sessions sometimes, she would take personal phone calls she is the most unprofessional and rude doctor I have ever worked with by a landslide. She has yelled at patients told them they were addicts. Even writing this I feel my blood boiling honestly you would be better off to have your drunk abusive uncle treat you for an aliment then to enter the jackals lair. I hope this gives people an inside look please if someone refers you to her get another Doctor even if you have to wait it would be well worth it!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

NEVER undertake to the see this doctor or you will be seen by the undertaker! She is arrogant rude and belittling. General consensus I guess but how is it that many people feel the same way about Dr. Brooks. I think she's way too busy making money on the backs of drug addicts that she control and intimidate. Do yourself a favor-if ever you're referred to her? Politely tell whomever it is doing the referring --you'd rather make a pact with the devil. Don't see Ms. Brooks-you'll regret it--if you live long enough too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

She is rude and arrogant. I'd never send my patients to her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I recently switched to Dr Brooks and regret making this decision . I spend several hours waiting for her to see me for my appointment She talks down to the patient. I am very patient and respectful however, Dr Brooks treats me like I'm an imbecile . If you do not like people, a doctor should be your last chosen profession

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

If you want to get well don't waste your time on this so called DR

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Brooks is a great doctor however, she is constantly running late and triple booking appointments. The staff at first step are also very "bitchy" and get annoyed too easily when patients ask questions. I know some of the patients can be demanding, but not all of us are like that and we still get treated bad just for asking a simple question. Dr Brooks has been pretty good to me but she needs to be on time once in a while.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Very nice doctor. She's been helping me with addiction for 4 years or so. She's always running late and have to talk to her threw a computer screen but she knows her stuff and if u r respectful to her, she will be to you. Her staff at first step are rude and talk crap about u behind your back but doctor brooks herself is very good. She deals with a lot of bums that have no life except collecting welfare and being ignorant to her. I understand totally how she can get frustrated and rush people out. Thanks dr. Brooks.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

By Far the worst Dr I have EVER dealt with.. Ignorant bad manners,bad bed side manners, if you don t like your job don t do it, She makes me so stressed out after seeing her I want to go out and use... BUT I HAVE NT and NO THANKS to her or her attitude. I feal like a small child in front of the school master, getting in trouble, who does she really think she is?? Time to change clinics , she s not the only Dr on earth [ thinks she is though] Bye Bye Brooks

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I have never had a problem with Dr Brooks. She has always been helpful and understanding towards me and to many others. She may be a little strict, but its because she cares about our well being. She also appears to be highly intellegent, and for that I truly respect her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009