You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marni Brooks

She is rude and arrogant. I'd never send my patients to her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I recently switched to Dr Brooks and regret making this decision . I spend several hours waiting for her to see me for my appointment She talks down to the patient. I am very patient and respectful however, Dr Brooks treats me like I'm an imbecile . If you do not like people, a doctor should be your last chosen profession

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

If you want to get well don't waste your time on this so called DR

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Brooks is a great doctor however, she is constantly running late and triple booking appointments. The staff at first step are also very "bitchy" and get annoyed too easily when patients ask questions. I know some of the patients can be demanding, but not all of us are like that and we still get treated bad just for asking a simple question. Dr Brooks has been pretty good to me but she needs to be on time once in a while.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Very nice doctor. She's been helping me with addiction for 4 years or so. She's always running late and have to talk to her threw a computer screen but she knows her stuff and if u r respectful to her, she will be to you. Her staff at first step are rude and talk crap about u behind your back but doctor brooks herself is very good. She deals with a lot of bums that have no life except collecting welfare and being ignorant to her. I understand totally how she can get frustrated and rush people out. Thanks dr. Brooks.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

By Far the worst Dr I have EVER dealt with.. Ignorant bad manners,bad bed side manners, if you don t like your job don t do it, She makes me so stressed out after seeing her I want to go out and use... BUT I HAVE NT and NO THANKS to her or her attitude. I feal like a small child in front of the school master, getting in trouble, who does she really think she is?? Time to change clinics , she s not the only Dr on earth [ thinks she is though] Bye Bye Brooks

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I have never had a problem with Dr Brooks. She has always been helpful and understanding towards me and to many others. She may be a little strict, but its because she cares about our well being. She also appears to be highly intellegent, and for that I truly respect her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

GREAT ADDICTION DOCTOR! VERY KNOWLEGABLE, HELPFUL AND CARING. ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED HER.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I can only say positive things about Dr. Brooks, particularly her bed-side manner. She always had on a smile and looked me in the eye. I found her very helpful and knowelegable and she helped me whenever I needed it.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I feel that Dr. Brooks is an excellent doctor. I applaud her for reaching out to a needy population who clearly needs her help. I will miss her terribly as my family doctor and wish her well. I completely disagree with the negative comments.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Marni Brooks's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is rude and arrogant. I'd never send my patients to her. "

February 11, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently switched to Dr Brooks and regret making this decision . I spend several hours waiting for her to see me for my appointment She talks down to the pa..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you want to get well don't waste your time on this so called DR"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brooks is a great doctor however, she is constantly running late and triple booking appointments. The staff at first step are also very "bitchy" and get ann..."

September 21, 2014