Ratings for Dr. Channy Muhn

We drive an hour and a half to see Dr. Muhn. My daughter is his patient and has been seeing him for 8 years. This year, she had her own list of questions and he listened and answered each one. Definitely worth the drive.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Extremely smart guy, very honest and wants to help. Dr. Muhn to me is not in it for the $$$ and is generally a good practitioner. He will make legitimate recommendations and advise against things he does not feel are safe nor beneficial to you rather than try to over-treat you. Very friendly and personable as well, and again.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Muhn for more than 10 years and are desirous to comment on our experience as patients of him. As a dermatologist and surgeon, Dr. Muhn treats us with respect and appropriate empathy, demonstrates upmost sensitivity in discussing our diagnoses, treatments and outcomes, is generous with his time, allows ample opportunity for us to ask questions, and makes us feel that we participate fully in the decision regarding our treatments. His clinical knowledge and skills are outstanding. He always discusses with us the degree of benefit of various treatment options and uses evidence-based treatments that prove highly effective. Dr. Muhn is very devoted to his work and demonstrate an attitude of clinical care that is both dignifying and emotionally supportive to his patients. He is very personable and invariably pleasant. His staff is equally pleasant and treats the patients with respect for their dignity. The physical setting and ambiance of his office/practice is very attractive.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Treated me several times and each was a positive experience, except late appointments and long waits in examination room. Quick and to the point when you finally see him and can't fault his advice or workmanship in any way,

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I had my consultation with Dr Muhn. He is very personable and so down to earth. Had my 8 year old daughter with me. He was super nice to her and acknowledged how patient she was. I am booking my treatment.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I recently had botox and dermal fillers done with Dr. Channy Muhn. It was my first time ever having a cosmetic procedure done. He is incredibly thorough, kind and funny which helps especially if you are nervous. He takes time to address your concerns and everything looks so natural. I had very little swelling or bruising and I normally bruise like a peach. Definitely will recommend to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Great guy with a great sense of humour. If the wait times could be improved he would get even better ratings.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Genuine care and healing takes time and effort. If Dr. Muhn is sometimes late, so be it. He's an excellent doctor. He's not perfect and neither are his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

There is no one like Dr. Muhn. He is extremely knowledgable, personable, and hilarious. He makes you feel at ease each and every time you go for a visit. Dr. Muhn has provided his services to many members of my family including myself. My dad always enjoyed going to see Channy and I know the rest of us always look forward to seeing him too! Thank you for all that you have done for our family! You are one of a kind!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr, Muhn's since he was practising in Brantford - a long time ago! I have followed him to every clinic he's set up since. He is wonderful. Period. He has a great sense of humour, makes you feel at ease and is very knowledgeable. I will continue to see him for as long as is necessary because he's simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014