Ratings for Dr. Raymond Taetle

First part of appointment, doctor quoted research to me for 20 minutes without much applicable advice. When I would try to make a conclusion based on what he told me, he would then quote opposing research. I get it that he reads research, but had a DVT in my calf and needed potentially lifesaving information. After consultation , he wanted to do an examination. He kept saying "we need to poke and prod you" (at least three times). This insisted of both his hands digging into my groin, both hands touching my hip bones, both hands touching my ribs, then both hands touching my breasts. Too shocked to react. Sat me up, listened to my lungs from the back, then my lungs from the front. Stethoscope put right next to my nipple on each side, not my chest wall. Left feeling violated with no real answers. Beware females who he wants to "poke and prod". He means it.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Taetle is an excellent doctor. He has a great bedside manner, takes his time with each patient and is very smart. He explains everything until it is fully understood. He allows the patient to have an active roll in the decision making and gives out detailed printed information about the treatments. I highly recommend him. His NP is fantastic too. His staff is very nice and the office atmosphere is friendly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Raymond Taetle's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Assurant