Ratings for Dr. Alan Redekopp

Never found such a knowledgeable Dr. and very caring staff too. Been my family doctor for years!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Never had a problem. Excellent doctor and knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Anxiety and depression is not a reason for stopping to exercise What a joke

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Been with Dr. Redekopp since before I was out of my mother uterus. Always been helpful when needed, seeks to find out whats wrong even if you have to be sent for a bunch of tests. My experience with him as a doctor has been great. He keeps things relaxed and comfortable. Most of the staff are friendly. Overall good family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr Redekopp is extremely knowledgeable, aware of current best practices, compassionate, well read, and an excellent diagnostician. Staff are efficient, polite, wonderful women.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have moved from Toronto to Brockville a little over three years ago, and I must say I have never had a negative experience once with this practice. Not to mention that the office is itself is clean, well run, and very efficient. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I am still very happy with my decision to pick this MD.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Thank you all so much for fitting me in last week :) you saved me from waiting 5+ hours at the ER when all I had was a sinus infection. I appreciate you gals so much!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Been with him for 30 years. Had to change because of his staff... Alan is a great man but his staff are pushing him around especially his daughter....

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I don't know why people are complaining about the staff. These ladies have been very patient and helpful to me. As for the doctor, he has taken care of me for 15 years and there is not one thing I could complain about.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Truly cares about his patients. .always listens and gives his opinion on what is best for you. Trust him 100% and belive in him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017