Ratings for Dr. Alan Redekopp

We had him for 25 yrs. excellent doctor. He is always taken time and care with us

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

He is great ! i drive an hr to see him after droping my last dr who is 4min away and terrible ! he actualy listens and never rushed ! i never felt so comfortable ! sometimes hard to get threw on the phone tho

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

It is surprising that this Dr. Is still allowed to practice medicine. He is dismissive, and rarely refers anyone without a second visit. Perhaps a question for OHIP to answer?

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Excellent doctor....always listens and demonstrates a kind,understanding approach with respect to patients. The staff on the other hand are uncaring ,incompetent and disrespectful. Unfortunately he does not realize how staff are adversely affecting his office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

He's been our family DR for may years and treats all with the utmost respect. He gives you the time and listens never feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Amazing md. Always has the patients best interest at heart. Very good listener.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about the Doc himself. Great guy. However, his staff is bad. They screen you to see if you really need to see him and they hold grudges against patients who miss appointments or switch appointments. I speak from experience...

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Redekopp has been our family physician for 25 years. His professionalism,compassion, knowledge, and empathy are exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I have never had any problems with the stafff, some people are too critical. I have been with him for a number of years now and I appreciate the quality of care given to me and my family. Dr. Redekopp tries very hard to respond to all of his patients. I find everyone to be friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr Redekopp has been my dr for many years. yes- he's busy, yes he's sometimes running behind but I feel that's because he always takes the time to listen you. He doesn't hesitate to refer you if you need a referral, and has always seen me on short notice because he knows my history. Yes he's sent prescriptions by phone but I appreciate that so I don't have to drag a sick teenager in who get crazy sinus infections once a year. I wouldn't consider that a pill pusher. Like someone else mentioned, he's a supporter of natural medicine but wont hesitate to tell me if he doesn't feel a natural approach will work and clearly explains why. He's a great dr. As for the front staff, that's subjective if someone feels slighted. I've heard patients being rather abusive and pushy to them - I have no idea how the staff remain so calm. I wouldn't have been. Keep up the good work. I appreciate all that you do for me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014