Ratings for Dr. Gerald Friedman

Amazing doctor and human being. He was my doctor from literally the day I was born until about 20. He truly cared and treated me like I was his own child. He is a truly outstanding person and I wish I could have kept him as a doctor after I came of age. He is only one of two doctors I can say I truly trust and admire. If you get the chance to have him look after your child, be very, VERY, grateful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

The Doctor so far seems ok, only saw him once regarding my son's migraine about 2 months ago. Called to follow up on the test results and whether I need to book an appointment. First time the secretary said she's not the usual one and for me to call back the next day. Called again the next day, no one answered, instructed to leave a message which I did. Waited an hour, no one called back so I called again. The office is now closed and won't be back till 6 days from now. I don't know about the Doctor but the secretary needs to do her work.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

When the doctor gives an alternative to the thirteen year kid with a migraine to take 4-5 advills a day or to go to see the psychiatrist, he is not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Doctor Friedman is the best doctor I've ever had! My entire family and extended family have went to him since we were babies! An extremely knowledgable, friendly and intelligent Doctor! When my brother was mis-diagnosed by another Doctor, Doctor Friedman came to the rescue and saved my brother life! (When he discovered my brother had a life-threatening virus) He is the nicest Doctor ever! He truly cares about his patients and is extremely patient! He never rushes me and always thoroughly explains everything! He's my favourite Doctor! I always sing his praises!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Me and my family went to Dr. Friedman our entire childhood. Amazing doctor who really cares about his patients! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Friedman was referred to us as a paediatric neurologist when our son showed signs of epilepsy. It's been 2 years and he has always been patient, informative and understanding in dealing with us and our questions. Never rushed us, explained everything and every time we have called with concerns we got a call back OR an appointment to go in if it was required. As for staff, afternoon appointments aren't the greatest as punctuality isn't her strong suit but I have never had an issue with Lola, on the phone or in person. We live an hour away and I will make the trip to see him anytime.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Zero bedside manners, zero compassion, won't answer questions rather gives attitude if you even try to ask or try to question something. Treated my 6 year old terribly to the point she begged me never take her back there. Doesn't follow up and doesn't remember what he says from one appointment to the next. Lola is definitely out to lunch or on planet Mars maybe. Thx g-d I went to another "true" neurologist for a second opinion since Friedman clearly is in the wrong field. Overall HORRIBLE Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

My son was always afraid of doctors so when we moved to Thornhill and started to see Dr Friedman, we were quite anxious to see how he would react. From the first "high five" to his sticker, Jeffrey never realized he was at the doctor's office. Dr Friedman was so reassuring that the visit went off without even a tear!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

We were referred to see Dr Friedman about our daughter's development. Such a professional! He immediately recognized the problem, and arranged for an MRI and other tests. She is now receiving therapy and is making amazing progress.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015