Ratings for Dr. Silvana Ribaudo

Dr Ribaudo delivered my first baby and though I pushed for about 3 hours, she did not at any point get frustrated or show signs of having to go through a c section, she kept motivating me to try harder. Even when baby's heart rate was slowing she suggested she can use an intervention like forceps or vacuum, but that just made me push harder. She cleaned my uterus out as well as possible right after the delivery, I didn't even bleed that much later on. I had a great experience, though she really stays with you only when the baby is about to deliver, I didn't mind as 3 great nurses were giving me care, and helping me push, and she couldn't have done much then anyway. And she made sure she didn't miss anything important.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Ribaudo is an outstanding Physician. She is very thorough in seeing her patients, very knowledgeable when asking questions, her main concern and focus is you, the patient. She gives you the best quality of care that she can give. Her team is as determined and outstanding as she is. She is very punctual and her time management may seem fast at times during a visit however she is as direct as they can be. She addresses what needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Her turn over time can be within 24 hours once you call her office but you can be assured that you will be receiving a call back soon. Her staff is very professional and are a pleasant to speak with. She has been my doctor for both my pregnancies and it's been a wonderful experience. From my appointments to my stay in the hospital to my recovery at home, Dr. Ribaudo and her staff have been by my side ensuring my transition has been smooth. Thank you for everything!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I am surprised by the negative reviews, this is my second pregnancy with Dr Ribaudo (one in 2012) and now this one due in March 2017. I don't find her dismissive or arrogant or sarcastic at all. If you get an early appt before 12pm, you dont wait long, but after 12pm, I find she gets backed up. Only complaint is that if you are not seeing her for prenatal care, it is very hard to get an appt. Otherwise I think she is a good doctor and always answers my questions/concerns.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

After months of bleeding and misery, Dr. Ribaudo took the time to listen, explained the problem in clear terms and found a solution that I've been very happy with. My life is so much better thanks to her. Top notch doctor !

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Great doctor and a sense of humor ! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I received wonderful care from this doctor. She was very sympathetic during my pregnancy and I was lucky enough to have her deliver my baby. Words cannot express how thankful I am for my little angel. I will definitely go back to her for my next child.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

After reviewing the comments posted, I had my reservations. But I'm glad I gave her a try - she was professional and caring.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr Ribaudo is arrogant, derogatory and abusive. She talks down to patients and misdiagnosed me. Spare yourself the agony of seeing her and see someone who cares and is competent.

Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. does not return calls. After sending me for rounds of bloodwork and tests she was not available to answer any Qs. I had to make an appointment and actually see her to get her attention and time. After making her aware of my frustration, the same thing happened again - three calls - no reply. Im finding a new doctor.

Submitted February 10, 2014

She is patient, kind and thorough. Knowledgeable and explains well. Professional, too. I've never waited more than 20 min no matter which location I went to, nor what time my appt was. I hope she is there for my delivery bc I would feel so much more comfortable. If I hv another kid in NYC, I would definitely go to her again!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Silvana Ribaudo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish
  • Italian

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• Board Certified (Annual, optional evaluation to test physician's knowledge of current standard of care)
  • Top Doctor in NY Metro, Castle Connolly (as voted by peers)
  • Top Doctor Columbia Presbyterian Hospital (as voted by nursing staff)