Ratings for Dr. Peter Ford

Awesome service and care since I was a kid so that's close to 30 years ago now...always very thorough, caring and goes the extra mile. I also love that I rarely have to wait!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Ford has cared for my family for the past 15 years. I have no hesitation in saying that he is the best doctor I have ever had. Simply put, he cares! He is thorough and listens to his patients. Never rushes you through the appointment. Follows up by phone to discuss test results, etc. and uses computers to support his practice. Overall, he is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

He has been my family physician since I arrived in Canada. My husband was apparently one of his first patients. Initially his office was very close to the neighbourhood we lived in, his office has moved, and we have moved, and now we drive 25-30 minutes to see him. All because of his knowledge, respect for our treatment choices, and reminder for maintaining healthy habits, almost every visit. His gentle mannerism is a bonus. Being a health administrator myself, seeing a doctor who does not over treat or over prescribe , just to make me happy, is certainly a treat...for my body, and for the health system.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Ford has been my GP since I was 5 years old.. I'm now 32. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

FANTASTIC small town doctor, he was one of those guys that would not have to study for tests and no joke would get 100% on every single one. very very knowledgeable and made my grandmothers passing much longer and peacefully. i just thought it was a bit weird how he would not let his children watch tv until they moved out of the house (he would lock the tv up any only unlock it on special occasions) great doctor, very knowledgeable. one day doctors wont be needed as little nano-bots will keep our bodies healthy and virus free

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I don't know who said that Dr. Ford would rather work in the states, but I know for a fact that this is completely false! I have heard him say how much better the Canadian system is compared to the American system.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr.Peter Ford is an incredible doctor and human being. I have been seeing Dr.Ford for 15 years and during this time he has seen me through alcoholism, heart disease, depression and several other health problems. This man is sharp as a tack, caring, punctual ,cheerful, knowledgeable, kind and one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I seriously doubt the validity of the couple of reviews of this doctor that are anything but stellar. I consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Peter Ford as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr ford is a true gentleman, very knowledgeable and helpful. My husband had an accident with head injury. After 5 hours of waiting in hospital's emergency room i had to call his office, likely he was on call even though he had no nurse to help him he did a grate job and put stitches on my husband;s head. He also saved my son with early diagnose for phenomena. We are a family of four and very please to have this doctor as our family doctor. Very friendly staff too.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Our family have been patients of Dr. Ford for the past ten years. He always has the time to listen to your concerns and does not rush to get you out of the office like so many others do. We find Dr. Ford and his office staff very helpful. We are completely satisfied with him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Don't have a disagreement with Jamie. I did and received a letter a few day latter. He was dropping me as a patient because I was Rude with Jamie after she lied and was rude to me.All over 10 charge . As some one mentioned earlier anything for money now . I still think he is a great doctor just relies on One staff member too much

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010