Ratings for Dr. Paula Kushlan

Her medical license should be revoked. She is dangerous.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

My Oncologist for treatment of grade 3 invasive ductal carcinoma and dcis. She was truly a partner, laying out treatment alternatives/efficacy and discussing alternatives recommended by other oncologists consulted. She was very open to what I treatment I wanted to follow. I felt like she was a true partner. Her staff was very responsive during treatments, patient, and considerate. I felt like I had a strong team behind me and still do (6 years later). Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr Kushlan did not want me to get a second opinion. This is a red flag to me as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Completely overtreated DCIS. I would never recommend her to any living person.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Came in for second opinion for diagnosed tumor. Paid a substantial fee. No response or help was given. Just an exam during the first (and only) visit. No followup.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

A very warm, empathetic and patient doctor. Very patient and a good listener. Excellent on the basics and not in love with high-tech medicine, but she knows her stuff and uses technology when helpful or necessary. Treats aggressively when appropriate and when the patient wants to take this route, but willing to wait and watch when it makes sense. Pays a lot of attention to quality of life - something many oncologists ignore in the rush to treat. Treats pain adequately and appropriately when needed. Simply first rate.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr. Paula Kushlan's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1974)