Ratings for Dr. Kelley T. Cerroni

Dr. Cerroni is a terrible doctor. Rude, poor bedside manner, and an attitude that really makes you feel like she couldn't care less. I'm So glad I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Cerroni and staff have been my primary doctor for over 15 years. She is very knowledgeable in most areas. Like all doctors she is not all knowing and refers you to specialist as needed.....that is why she is a GP!! I have nothing but gratitude for her guiding me through normal illness and developing problems as I age. I see her twice a year for a normal check up and additionally as needed. I have had 2 minor and 1 major surgery under her care. She does not do hospital rounds, but always has an assigned physician from Unity's staff to follow through at the hospital. If I ever moved a great distance away I would hope to find another physician as caring as her for me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr.Cerroni was my father's physician for several years before his death two years ago.I had power of attorney over his case for several years. His care was marginally adequate under Dr. Cerroni, and she never rounded (i.e. followed up) with him at the hospital when he was admitted for illness episodes or surgeries. In several cases, her colleagues at her place of medical practice had to perform rounding at the hospital for his care. She will answer questions during office hours, but often appeared in a hurry or disinterested in his care as an elderly person. She seemed more interested in collecting insurance copays while spending minimal office time with patients (at least in my dad'case). Dr. Cerroni also practices pediatrics as a sub-speciality to internal medicine in her medical practice. I believe that she is better suited for pediatric patient care than geriatric/internal medicine patient care.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Rude..no compassion, she did a pelvic exam caused pain and I never had so much pain after a routine Pap test, also bled due to her traumatic pelvic exam. I'm a L&D RN with all my years I've felt she is incompetent with pelvic exams....staff rude as well, all they care is pushing pts through and collecting money. Stay away

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

The only reason I stay with Kelley is because I know that Olivia ( her nurse ) is always on top of things. As a pair, they balance each other out because Olivia is very warm and caring , while Dr. Cerroni is cold and appears to only care about being on time. I can always sense the urgency for her nurse to get out of the room so Dr. Cerroni can come in. There are times that Dr. Cerroni actually pushes the door open to hurry us along. She seems to rely a lot on her nurse but treats her like crap. all in all, I am impressed with Dr. Cerroni as far as intelligence, but she lacks in compassion for her patients or staff. I have honestly stayed as long as I have because I feel that her nurse is the best I have encountered in many years.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

She is the worst! Keeps looking at her watch when you are talking to her. As stated, no warmth at all. Good luck getting any test results from her nurse/staff. Why even get the test? I moved on and I'm so happy now - my new doctor calls me himself with my results and is in constant communication. Pay your money for quality care!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Cerroni is competent. However you have to go in TOTALLY prepared with all your questions and health issues, since she will not draw you out to figure out what is wrong (or right). My biggest problem is that the office processes and staff in Kent are among the most unhelpful I have ever dealt with. It is almost impossible to talk to a nurse to determine if you have a problem and need to see the doctor. You have to leave a voice mail and hope they call you back before you are dead! Even getting to talk to staff who schedule appointments is VERY dificult--they don't sometimes pick up the phone. All in all, an office to avoid if possible.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I find Dr. Cerroni to be caring,makes sure I have my mamograms, blood test etc, as required. Doesn't have a problem with saying she doesn't know an answer, and refering me to a specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Cerroni for a couple of years and she is very nice and willing to take the time to listen and answer questions. She's a really great person and a very intelligent doctor. I have anxiety/depression and she has saved me! If something isn't working, she strives to find something that will. She doesn't make me feel stupid for asking ANYTHING. My mother goes to her also and she will tell you she's seen 20+ docs and this was the first one that figured out her condition. She will stick with her for life. Dr. Cerroni is one of those doctors who looks at you when you talk and can tell how you are feeling just by reading you. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

My son and I both see Dr. Cerroni and I highly recommend her. She makes sure to answer all your questions and is very attentive.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Kelley T. Cerroni's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AARP