Ratings for Dr. Gerald Olin

Dr Olin is very thorough and stays up to date. Agree that he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

His methods are very thorough and he genuinely cares about each and every patient

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Gerald, Kerri, Linda and the team are all incredible

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr.Olin is one of the best! he has so much knowledge to share! I truly feel safe with his treatments, he is a great option for all! he is also so friendly and always is a kind soul to talk to!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Olin is one of a kind! His knowledge, helpfulness, compassion and care for his patients is remarkable! Through many reputable physiotherapist over the years, struggling daily with pain and long appts, someone recommend I see Dr Olin. First visit diagnosis was bang on and after two months of weekly appts, I was pain free, moving again and living a normal active life! His office staff, Linda is friendly and accommodating. Thanks Dr Olin for everything you do!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been to every doctor, Chiro, physio is the city, and have had a hip issue for 3 years, 2 on one hip, 1 year on thie present problem hip, he is the first person to give me any kind of relief with A.R.T. He is a brilliant, kind, compassionate man, who is working with me until he can fix my issues. He is the best there is in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I have honestly seen over 9 Chiropractors in Winnipeg. This guy gets it. His staff are great. Don't waste your time with others. Dr. Olin is the way to go.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Quite possibly the best Chiro in the province. Went to Dr. Olin for over 12 years and I moved away and still miss his adjustments and care. Great human being, really cannot be beaten.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Gerald deserves his top rating. He is very, very good at his job. I arrive for my appointment in pain and feeling "old", and leave his office feeling like I could leap over small buildings. It is no small feat to get me up and running because over the years, I have had car accidents, sports injuries and even broken my neck. Nevertheless, I am doing fine and am able to lead an active life doing things that I enjoy now that I am retired. I only started going to Dr. Gerald a couple of years ago, but I really wish I had found him sooner. He is very skilled and I would highly recommend him. Ironically, I was referred to a medical doctor 20 years ago who prescribed pain killers, suggested I join a pain support group, and basically told me I couldn't expect much else because of my age. He told me to accept life as it was! I didn't accept that analysis and am glad that I didn't... If you are in a similar situation, please don't think it is hopeless. It is not. Go see Dr. Gerald.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Olin for over 10 years, he's one of the friendliest chiropractors I've been to, and he never does an adjustment if he doesn't think it's necessary.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013