Ratings for Dr. Christopher Kaumi

Rest in peace Doctor Kaumi. You will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I remember Dr. Kaumi as a 3-4 year old!! I used to wait in the waiting room with my grandma while my grandfather had an appointment.... he would always come out to say hi!! He then became my parents doctor and when I had my own family he became our family doctoras well. Always thorough, always listened, full of care and concern. We miss him so much. He has been irreplacable!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Kaumi is missed more than words can say.. He was more than a doctor to me.. he knew what was wrong before I did.I hope so much he is healthy and happy. He was and will always be the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr Kaumi is very much missed I hope we bump into him soon.Too bad you had to retire!! Roberta & Dino and kids:)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Chris has been the only doctor I can remember and I don't want to say how long that's been. He has always been there for me and has helped me and my family through some pretty tough times. Joanne helped, friendly and always eager to please. I am going to miss them both dearly and wish them the very best their futures can bring. My next doctor has some pretty high expectations to live up to.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

I just would like to know if Chris is coming back or retiring. Its been so hush hush. Can someone enlighten me?

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Kaumi has been our physician for over 30 years. He is an honest person, thorough, patient doctor. He never "assumed" or by-passed any important health issue that we may have had. We wish him well, health and personal life. Dr. Kaumi, thank you! Please enjoy your artistic hobbies!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Kaumi has been my Dr. for over 30 years and I can't say anything bad about him. I know his wait times are long but that is only because he actually takes the time to thoroughly check out and discuss with each patient. He is the only Dr. that I know of that will come to you if you can`t make it in. He is caring, proffesional, and I just don`t know what we`ll do without him. I hope that his medical leave will resolve whatever problem he is fighting and I hope he knows how thankful we are for his really great care all these years. Goodbye Chris we`re really going to miss you! with love Rod and Kristi

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Okay firstly I have to say I agree on the staff. I've found them rude more then once. I asked to get an appointment to get my doctor to fill out a form and the receptionist clearly denied me being able to. They never get me in on time, I have a toddler whose patience is the worst. Thankfully they have a play area and I learned to make sure when booking I don't have anything I need to rush to. It also helps when I live on the same street as the office itself. I wished the staff could be more kind to patients like myself. I was really sad to hear Dr.Kaumi being on medical leave. Another thing I found hard was that he was only available at the office on Tues & Thursdays from what they told me. Never worked due to my kid being in pre-school,and other programs. I've mostly met kind staff members and overly crappy doctors or doctors who just don't care. But this was backwards. Dr.Kaumi is a wonderful doctor and I honestly wished the staff would have someone speak to them about their attitude

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

He has been my family doctor for years and always has time for me when needed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010