Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Rosen

Dr. Rosen is an exceptional physician, he is courteous, compassionate, professional, and avery genuine person. He spoke to me as an equal human to human, and he is a true professional in his field and is dedicated to what he does. I am a RN and I can truly say that I trust Dr. Rosen with my health and life. Dr. Rosen went above and beyond to care for me and my health, he took care of me in an emergent situation, and I could not have felt safer with any other doctor his expertise and bedside manner are exceptional. Over all this is one of the best physicians I have been cared for.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I went to Dr. Rosen cause everyone else said they couldn't. I am pregnant but had a IUD that was causing severe pain. To the point I was contemplating abortion. He told me the chances I had on saving the pregnancy (NOT GOOD AT ALL) but I wanted someone to at least try to remove the IUD. I was in so much pain. Because of the great Lord I serve and Dr Rosen willing to try, I am now in my second trimester. The staff and the Doctor were kind and understanding. (Something you REALLY need in that type of situation).

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr Rosen and his staff did my d&c. I am very lucky he took care of me. Procedure went very smoothly, he did ultrasound before and after procedure. Overall, great experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Alan D. Rosen's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1965)