Ratings for Dr. Louis Spagnoletti

Over prescribes medications regularly. I'm glad he's closed down.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Well everything's great as long as you can get your medication. But, when he has you on such high doses of narcs that no other doctor will even see you. Than he get his license pulled. Sends you a letter knowing full well the places he is recommending won't see you. You get the letter in late July, when they pulled his records in January. And what about those 2.5 million in kickbacks from the drug reps. How do you all feel now??

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am a long time patient and I respect him and his knowledge very much. At times I may wonder why he ordered certain lab work but his reasons seemed to make sense when he explained it. At time the wait to see doctor was over an hour and as a woman, I felt put down on occasions. The good out weighed the bad so I stayed. There is a matter of trigger point injections. There was a time I could receive them at the same time as my monthly visit. I was told I would have to return on another appointment day that would just be the injection. Another copay, another long ride and buying gas. When someone is on a fixed income you do not have but one monetary source once a month. I see other doctors and he is aware.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

After loss of license Him and his staff were jerk offs go there and he tells me hes sick and doesnt want to see me 10 days later is when i got my letter GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! !!!WITH 14 DAYS TILL NEXT VISIT WTF AM I TO DO NOW DR, OOOH AND I HAVE SEEN THIS DR...CLOSE TO 10 YEARS AND THATS HOW I GOT TREATED ......I SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING MALPRACTICE LAWSUIT ....ANYONE WANT IN ........WHAT A WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE...HOPE HE TREAT HIS WIFE BETTER THAN US!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Literally the worst doctor I've ever been to. Unfortunately I had to stay with him for 11 years. I'm so glad his license was revoked and he can't ruin any more people's lives & cant get a ton of money pushing certain drugs.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Gave me back my life without pain thank you Dr.Spags!!!Bob gundle

Submitted July 28, 2017

I have had a chronic pain condition for over 10 years. Other pain facilities wanted to connect me a spinal cord stim. knowing I was terrified of it. I also heard poor reviews about them at our support group and I had no interest to live like a cell phone, with a battery to connect or have the pain come on because I forgot or failed to get home in time & plug myself in to charge up. Dr. Spags understands you need to be mentally there as well but also... more cost effective, healthier vitamin therapy based on blood work that no one else ever even checked. My legs discoloration & swelling went down considerably & I felt more managed as well. I have not had to increase my pain meds. in quite sometime as a result of his ever so watchful eye yet still felt better than I had. Now, as a result of a problem I do not wish to minimize, I have seen children I watched grow up make fatal mistakes however, people like us, those with chronic severe pain conditions, that have been managed & our lives given back after following the protocals for drug screening to protect us & the Dr's we patients are the ones being asked to literally suffer! Regardless of all that, to Dr. Spags, his staff & of course his precious dog I want to thank you for everything. There truely are just not enough words to thank you all!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He sent out letters and said he won't be treating any patients at all in the future and that his licence was suspended for writing pain meds also as of August 2 2017 he will no longer be practicing

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I trust Dr. Spagnoletti. He has brought up supplements based on my lab work. I Googled his suggestions and he is on mark. I still take them. He gives instructions and expects me to follow them. We are asked to give urine to screen for drugs. I have never had a urine that was "dirty". I don't want other people to waste his or my time by not following his guides for unresolved back pain post op, stiff neck, urine retention post op. He doesn't want his patients to abuse drugs and is strict. I'm fine with that. Thanks to him and office staff I do move better than I used to. And, I found this site on my own. I thought it was time to let him know how helpful he has been. I'm not into medical marijuana. Another doctor fills my pump at his office so I don't have to drive so far. Thank God i was evaluated for that! I would never have quality to my life. Since about 2005. Mmk

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've been his patient for over a decade & he has helped treat pain that degraded the quality of my life to the point that I was giving up. He is strict, but with good reason in this day & age where politicians have lumped chronic pain patients along with drug addicts that use illicit pills & "street drugs" to get high. While I have a gaggle of specialists along w/ my primary care physician, it was Dr. Spagnoletti that had found several other things that were negatively affecting my health & treats them. While I've read some very malicious reviews on other sites for him, I want to point out that those who feel the need to besmirch a physician & blame him for their troubles with drug abuse are often those who are unworthy of trust. Being a physician is not an easy job. While he's not all rainbows & kitten whiskers, he does have a heart & w/ every treatment &/or prescription he signs for a patient, he's putting his own life & livelihood on the line. I appreciate his intelligence & sense of humor. I've had many a good laugh & discussion w/ him & I am forever thankful for all that he does for me to keep me "up & attem" so that I can enjoy gardening, swimming, getting out to the stores & walks with my dog in the parks as well as keep a home, make meals & care for my family. There's an Italian saying that fits my thankfulness of having him as 1 of my doctors & that's "la ringrazio!"

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Louis Spagnoletti's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Marlton, NJ