Ratings for Dr. Blaine Cruickshank

Was with dr. Cruickshank all my life. He was a great doctor. Sad to see him go. Although I trusted that he would find a suitable replacement Dr. Myers has done nothing but disappointed me. I am looking for a new doctor. And in case someone else wasn't notified.... she moved to University st. In Waterloo

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Cruickshank is/was an amazing doctor and I for one will miss him greatly. In cases of emergency he always made himself available. His nurse Marg is amazing also. Congratulations on your retirement both of you. Although you are going to be missed greatly!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

It sounds like Dr. Cruikshank has retired. our family has moved to Ottawa but always realize we had the very highest level of care and trust we could ever find with Dr. Cruikshank. sure missed him when my husband Glen broke his ankle last summer. thankyou Dr. Cruikshank for your very excellent care. have a terrific retirement.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

wow....I am in awe....and so sorry I missed my appointment for May....didn't know you were intending to leave.............good on ya!...........I've been your patient for three decades and you've had my complete trust.....I could just tell you were the genuine thing.....and now? I'll put my trust with Dr. Myers.....I'm sure she will be excellent indeed..........Dr. C........have fun and live a long time and smile and feel pleased at all the good you've done for all of us!.....peace!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Very professional, a top notch family doctor. Knowledgeable in not just physiological medicine but also anxiety and other psychological disorders.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Cruickshank has been my doctor since I was a baby. He is very intelligent and can figure out the problem fairly quickly. He knows when to listen and when to ask questions. I find him very helpful. His secretary is another matter unfortunately. She doesn't speak clearly enough to get past her thick accent and she doesn't listen well when making appointments over the phone. I have had her try to book appointments for me a month or so after the day I call, despite the problem being a fairly urgent one. She is cold and unfriendly, and always makes me feel unwelcome in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr Cruickshank is the best. I have had him for 37 years. The best thing about him besides his caring personality is he will not prescribe drugs unless necessary. I personally do not like taking drugs and this was a plus for me. He listens intently and is honestly caring. His nurse is awesome, but his receptionist could be a little nicer. The one he had before her was also difficults. Perhaps it's the job

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr Cruickshank always goes above and beyond expectations. On a particularly stressful issue, he phoned personally as soon as he received the test results, right before a holiday, just so I could be put at ease. He is very knowledgable, thorough, efficient and personable. Overall I couldn't ask for a better doctor. His nurse is also absolutely wonderful. The secretary does okay with what I presume can be a very frustrating/challenging job, though I have had one or two frustrating experiences phoning in to her. Nonetheless, I am pleased to have Dr. Cruickshank as my physician.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Great doctor - very helpful and caring. His staff is also very caring and polite. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Cruickshank has been my doctor for over 30 years (wow I cannot believe it has been that long). He is FANTASTIC. He is very knowledgeable; you can tell that he stays up to date with latest advancements in medicine. He is professional and an overall nice man too.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Blaine Cruickshank's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.