You may also like

Rate Dr. Blaine Cruickshank

Dr. Blaine Cruickshank's Ratings

It sounds like Dr. Cruikshank has retired. our family has moved to Ottawa but always realize we had the very highest level of care and trust we could ever find with Dr. Cruikshank. sure missed him when my husband Glen broke his ankle last summer. thankyou Dr. Cruikshank for your very excellent care. have a terrific retirement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

wow....I am in awe....and so sorry I missed my appointment for May....didn't know you were intending to leave.............good on ya!...........I've been your patient for three decades and you've had my complete trust.....I could just tell you were the genuine thing.....and now? I'll put my trust with Dr. Myers.....I'm sure she will be excellent indeed..........Dr. C........have fun and live a long time and smile and feel pleased at all the good you've done for all of us!.....peace!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Very professional, a top notch family doctor. Knowledgeable in not just physiological medicine but also anxiety and other psychological disorders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Dr. Cruickshank has been my doctor since I was a baby. He is very intelligent and can figure out the problem fairly quickly. He knows when to listen and when to ask questions. I find him very helpful. His secretary is another matter unfortunately. She doesn't speak clearly enough to get past her thick accent and she doesn't listen well when making appointments over the phone. I have had her try to book appointments for me a month or so after the day I call, despite the problem being a fairly urgent one. She is cold and unfriendly, and always makes me feel unwelcome in the waiting area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr Cruickshank is the best. I have had him for 37 years. The best thing about him besides his caring personality is he will not prescribe drugs unless necessary. I personally do not like taking drugs and this was a plus for me. He listens intently and is honestly caring. His nurse is awesome, but his receptionist could be a little nicer. The one he had before her was also difficults. Perhaps it's the job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr Cruickshank always goes above and beyond expectations. On a particularly stressful issue, he phoned personally as soon as he received the test results, right before a holiday, just so I could be put at ease. He is very knowledgable, thorough, efficient and personable. Overall I couldn't ask for a better doctor. His nurse is also absolutely wonderful. The secretary does okay with what I presume can be a very frustrating/challenging job, though I have had one or two frustrating experiences phoning in to her. Nonetheless, I am pleased to have Dr. Cruickshank as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Great doctor - very helpful and caring. His staff is also very caring and polite. Would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Dr. Cruickshank has been my doctor for over 30 years (wow I cannot believe it has been that long). He is FANTASTIC. He is very knowledgeable; you can tell that he stays up to date with latest advancements in medicine. He is professional and an overall nice man too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2009

Can't say enough good things about Dr Cruickshank. He's exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

My doctor's best quality is that he is not a pill pusher - He tries to find alternative ways to cure you, ie a hot water bottle even

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405319].votes_count ]]