Ratings for Dr. Roosevelt Allen

87 year old female patient with reoccurring infection. Referred to Dr. Allen by PCP. Left three samples of a period of three weeks. Never received a phone call about results. Schedule an scope procedure. Showed up and was told that they would have to reschedule because they didn't have results from culture. Called the office to many times to count seeking some sort of relief as in antibiotic, never once in a month did I receive a call back. If Dr. Allen has staff that treat patients like this I wouldn't think he could be much of a doctor. Not sure, still haven't meet him. Just another statement of our times. Uncaring physicians just out for the money. Sad.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

This guy is one of the worst flip flopper I have ever come across. Tells you something on one visit and tells you complete opposite on the next visit. DON'T EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

His staff overbooks so be prepared to wait 45-60 minutes before being called back where you will wait again. Also must fill out long history form every time you visit even if it's only 10 days later. Mayor complaint is lack of feedback on tests. Example, had blood test, never told of results , doctor called pharmacy for a prescription for an infection which I didn't have and it took two days of calling (with no call backs) before being informed the prescription was for an additional two test. Had to schedule a consultation which I had to pay for just to talk to the doctor on why I needed these tests. While he was polite I could tell he was annoyed because I questioned his medical rationale for these tests. My response was the blood tests showed varying results over the last 20 years so why can't we wait 3 months and do another blood tests. His response was I want to be overly cautious so lets do these two expensive tests now so you wont sue me later. Heard similar complaint from other patients in waiting room. Next step is see another doctor for a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had suffered from I.C. for a few years and was treated with antibiotics for a long period of time. Dr Allen urged me to have surgery to enlarge my bladder but told me it may or may not work and may or may not last. Therefore, I was reluctant to have surgery. After being on antibiotics for a long period of time, my liver became damaged and began to fail. I had to seek help from a liver doctor and if my liver had not healed on it's own, was told that I may need a liver transplant. I visited another urologist who during my very first visit treated me with a medicated bladder instillation and I had immediate relief. No surgery was even necessary. With my new urologist, Dr Joan Hader, I now manage my I.C with occasional bladder instillations.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

What I don't like about this doctor is that he shares offices with so many other doctors. I'd rather he has his own office. First I saw one of urologist that is in the same group. Then I was moved to another doctor, then I went to him. I was switch around with so many doctors in that office. It is not good when a whole bunch of doctors share offices because if your "suposed" to be doctor isn't there you'll be seen by a different one that don't know your health history.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I would recommend this doctor to anyone that I can. A great doctor that know his stuff and will do his best to make the best make all his paitents happy. he is really a true doctor. To doctor Allen let the works you do for people speak for itself

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Roosevelt Allen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA