Ratings for Dr. Bruce Jespersen

Dr J has been my doc for at least 45 years, since I was 5 or 6 yrs old. Don't know what I'll do when he retires.........

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. J has been our family doctor for 26 years and has been nothing but excellent. We completely trust his judgement and advice on health issues, especially through several major health situations over the years. We have read the less positive reviews for Dr. J and can say only this. Everyone can have a bad day, but for 26 years we have not seen many for Dr. J.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr Jespersen has been my physician for many years and all my interactions with him have been pleasant,professional,very through and open to discussion of alternative views.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I am so fortunate to haver Dr. Jesperson as my doctor. He and his wife, Catherine, are a class act. He is not only knowledgable about general practice his expertise goes much farther. He is kind, professional, and a genius. Visits to his office are enjoyable. He has had many fine teachers ranging from orthopaedic surgeons to neurosurgeons. Thank you Dr, Jesperson Mary Louise Barlass

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

after many years of experience with Dr. Jesperson I can say he is relaible and diligent and trustworthy

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Has been my family dr. for over 20 years. I am happy with EVERYTHING EXCEPT. Only short term perscription refills (even for long term meds). Guess he needs to get that quarterly billing in just to write a piece of paper. No refills over the phone... guess he can't bill the system for that. If he weren't such a good doctor for everything else, I would switch. It's not always convenient to go to his office merely to take up his time for the paper. If he is late for an appoinment, it is because he needed to spend more time with a previous appointment. I have no issues with that. It might be me next time who needs more of his time.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr Bruce is great, and his wife, who runs the office is fantastic. I have never left his office feeling anything other than being well taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Jespersen is an excellent Dr.- very professional, very kind also knowledgeable. He sends his patients to a specialist without hesitation when he has to.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Jespersen is an excellent Dr. He is very kind, patient and knowledgeable. He has been our family dr. for more then 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. J has been my doctor since I moved to Calgary in 92. He has always provided me with the care I needed. Before last year I am able to ask him questions about my medical condition and he would respond cordially and explain to me what it all means and what I needed to do. Lately however, I noticed that he is somewhat a bit rushed and would not even ask me what is wrong with me. My last visit 3 weeks ago was even worse. He came into the room started typing then asked me to sit on the table, check bp, stomach for pain (reason for visit) and then typed again. He said nothing to me to explain the cause of pain. I got a call last week from a specialist that i have a booking in Sept for Sigmoidscopy! Now I am really worried and no info on my condition. I am now seeing another Dr and without giving him info on Dr J, my new Dr started talking to me about my condition, the test he needed to order (Barium Enema), why the need for the test and maybe more test depending on the result.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008