Ratings for Dr. C. Keith Bowering

an amazing and knowledgeable doctor top rated in his feild

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr.Bowering since I was first diagnosed. He's an AMAZING doctor. I have nothing but great things to say about him & his staff!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Have been under this doctors care for some years, excellent care andhelp along the way

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

He is awesome. He is a favorite of mine. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. He answers my questions fully and helps me with any concerns I have concerning my diabetes. I would recommend this doctor without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This is one of the best medical teams that I have ever had. If you need an Endocrinoligist, look to no other than this team.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I am a new patient with Dr. Bowering. Having had my share of Endo's in the past...Dr. Bowering is by far the best. Caring, listens to your concerns, works with you to discover what is the best solution/treatment. Great bedside manner, very personable.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Bowering is an amazing doctor. He is respectful and forthright when he needs to be. He has a wonderful manner and is very thorough. I so love Karen also. She is so cheerful and helpful at all times.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I been a patient of Dr. Bowering for many, many years. He is a caring, thoughtful, and knowledgeable doctor. He has compassion when you express concerns or are upset. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I am an RN and both my husband and myself see Dr. Bowering for control of diabetes and thyroid problems. He is caring, straight to the point, knowledgeable and he listens. He has picked up on other problems our family doctor has missed and we have great faith in him. Karen is a gem as well and it makes visits pleasant instead of "feared"

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Good bedside manner and very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008