You may also like

Ratings for Dr. C. Keith Bowering

He is awesome. He is a favorite of mine. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. He answers my questions fully and helps me with any concerns I have concerning my diabetes. I would recommend this doctor without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This is one of the best medical teams that I have ever had. If you need an Endocrinoligist, look to no other than this team.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I am a new patient with Dr. Bowering. Having had my share of Endo's in the past...Dr. Bowering is by far the best. Caring, listens to your concerns, works with you to discover what is the best solution/treatment. Great bedside manner, very personable.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Bowering is an amazing doctor. He is respectful and forthright when he needs to be. He has a wonderful manner and is very thorough. I so love Karen also. She is so cheerful and helpful at all times.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I been a patient of Dr. Bowering for many, many years. He is a caring, thoughtful, and knowledgeable doctor. He has compassion when you express concerns or are upset. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I am an RN and both my husband and myself see Dr. Bowering for control of diabetes and thyroid problems. He is caring, straight to the point, knowledgeable and he listens. He has picked up on other problems our family doctor has missed and we have great faith in him. Karen is a gem as well and it makes visits pleasant instead of "feared"

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Good bedside manner and very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Have been seeing Dr Bowering for 15 yrs (Type 1 diabetes for 33 yrs) I feel like I'm part of a team with him. We go over strategies and new treatments available or being tested. He's very honest and to-the-point - if you're really screwing up he won't mince words - but often that's the kick-in-the pants you need to get on track again. His nurse Karen is awesome - personable, professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr Bowering is the BEST! Every time we visit him I have questions on Diabetes (new procedures, latest supplies, etc) and he provides us with an excellent advise, knowledge and/or info. He is very good in his field and I feel very comfortable with him. My husband changed insulins and was having a bit of difficulty with adjusting. Dr Bowering had me fax a copy of his log book and he contacted me right away with a solution, plus he met with me during his lunch break to discuss them in person. He also runs the foot clinic at the Royal Alex and will take the time to discuss issues there if you have any. I find him very approachable and compassionate. Thank-you Dr Bowering....you ARE the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

He is a very knowledgeable. Type I diabetes is not easy to live with. Adjusting Insulin doses each day to match daily changes in activity, stress and (carbs) meals is always a challange. I highly recomend Dr. Bowering.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. C. Keith Bowering's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is awesome. He is a favorite of mine. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. He answers my questions fully and helps me with any concerns I have concerning ..."

April 5, 2016
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

December 16, 2013