Ratings for Dr. Morris Markentin

Dr. Markentin is very kind, intelligent, compassionate and has the best bedside manner. He does not treat you like you are beneath him no matter what your problems are or what you are going through. He is a great listener and I have never felt rushed out of an appointment. He’s very funny and a rare gem in this city of Doctors.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

very good doctor...................................

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Markentin was my personal doctor when I lived in Rosthern. He was funny, wise, intelligent and very professional. He also happened to go to my church, but he was able to make me feel completely comfortable with him anyways.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr.M is the best doctor I have ever seen, he is one of us and never tried to be someone he wasnt, very helpful, lets you talk and not talk for you, and if he didnt know the answer to your problem or question he would say he didnt and then find someone who did know the answer...Very sad to see him leave Rosthern..It will be very hard to replace him...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr.M as he is very knowledgable and when he is uncertain , he will refer you to someone he knows and trusts will be able to help. He is not a pill pusher, like a lot of Dr.'s...and is very thorough. Great with kids and people with disabilities.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Very smart. This man knows what he's talking about. Visits are sometimes a little too brief, but if you need his attention for longer, he will willingly give it. Good sense of humour, makes you feel more than comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Great doctor but is a little rushed when you need to see him sometimes. I appreciate his willingness to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

I find that Dr. Markentin is an exceptional doctor. He was running behind schedule due to a meeting that ran longer than expected and still when I was with him he took his time and at the moment I was the most important thing. He did not rush me and made me feel very comfortable. He is very polite, understanding and considerate. I am VERY impressed with him and his knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

He is the best. He is a very kind and considerate person. Doctor Markentin has been our family doctor since he moved to Rosthern and we have been nothing but happy with his services.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Very good doctor--very knowledgeable--on time all the time

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007