Ratings for Dr. Gintare T. Gecys

Dr Gecys skills are above excellent. Hope Dr Gecys is back soon.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

great lady... upset that she lost license and can't wait until she comes back

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Gecys is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is so knowledgeable, explains to you in detail anything you don't understand, extremely fair doctor. Dr. Gecys definitely cares about her patients. For the guy who said she had horrible bed side manors you don't know what your talking about. Her bed side manors to me are outstanding. Go see her. 10/10

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I saw her in the hospital. Horrible bedside manners. Didn't help me in anyway. I felt no better when left. On top she gave me medication that would give me seizures knowing I have a seizure disorder.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Gecys for 15 years. She is fantastic! You NEVER feel rushed with her. She takes the whole patient into account; not only your physical health but how you are doing as a person. I am so grateful to the person (my hygienist) who referred me to her.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

A great compassionate doctor, she listens and asks questions about what is it, that bothers you. Then responses with answers that you really can understand. She is concerned about you and tells you exactly the way it is. She also asks about you,and loved ones. She makes it easy for you to talk to her and confide in her. She spends precious TIME with you and leaves you feeling like a person. A wonderful person as well as doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

very knowledgable dr. very personable, caring and listens closely to your problem. she is the only dr my wife ever liked. sometimes hard to get an appointment with.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Gintare T. Gecys's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AARP