Ratings for Dr. Belinda J. McPherson

Wow! I am shocked after reading the last two comments. I have been seeing Dr. McPherson for the past 15 years and have been nothing less than pleased with her as a patient. She has shown compassion, sympathy, and been very empathetic to my healthcare needs. I would recommend to anyone. I have never had any issue with her misdiagnosing me, and believe me when I say, I have a lot of health issues. She always follows up with me to ensure the meds I am taking, etc. are addressing my issues. Also, her nurse, Barbara is fantastic! She is great about getting back in touch with you when you leave a message and getting your prescriptions refilled. Again, 15 years and I have been nothing less than happy with how my healthcare needs have been met by Dr. McPherson and her nurse, Barbara.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

The worst doctor. I saw her for years blindly. I was young and nothing had really gone wrong at that point.. If I thought it would do any good, I would report my grievances to the head of WHA. She should not be practicing. She screwed up my diagnosis and medication dosage. Like royally. My specialist who is also a WH dr apologized for her. She also miss diagnosed 2 of my family members. One being cancer. She called them a hypochondriac and gave them anxiety medication. Seriously. Beware! And her nursing staff is horrendous. I couldn't handle them before I realized she was a problem too.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

This doctor screens what patients she wants to see (and I'm not talking about insurance carrier used). Her staff is unprofessional and rude. They told me my reason to be seen wasn't on her list of reason so see patients. This was the worst experience ever and I never got to see the actual doctor. I would not recommend Belinda McPherson or any doctor in the Wilmington Health Association in Porters Neck, NC.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Belinda J. McPherson's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)