Ratings for Dr. Wendy McNeill

This was the first time my wife and I saw Dr. McNeill, we both go to Dr. Miller. We both agree that she listened to us and took her time.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

My first time seeing her. All of my impressions were great. She was patient and knowledgeable about my condition. I liked her manner.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

Dr McNiell is knowledgeable and very approachable. I am happy to be her patient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2020

Great visit with Dr McNeill! She listens to your concerns and takes the time to address them. She is also proactive as far as vaccinations you need, as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

Went over labs, made results clear to me. Replied clearly to my questions and made excellent suggestions. Felt she was very thorough in our visit. Left feeling she heard, determined my progress and had been interested, intelligent and involved in my care!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

This is the first time I have seen Dr. McNeill and I was very impressed. Her professionalism and determination to make sure I did not have any broken bones was very much appreciated. I was also surprised and pleased that she called me around 4:30 PM that same day to let me know that the radiologist had confirmed that no broken bones were detected. My primary physician is Dr. Ross. However, If I cannot see him in the future I will not hesitate to ask for Dr. McNeill.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Dr. McNeil had a wonderful bedside manner. She was professional and referred me to the MD to meet my current conditions.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Dr Wendy McNeil is very precise and educated and I like her very much and would recommend her to anyone looking for a healthcare provider

flag | Submitted December 22, 2019

I am very appreciative of the treatment and care I received at Eagle at my last visit. My concerns were addressed and effective treatment was prescribed. Dr. McNeil was excellent!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Dr. McNeill is a caring, attentive physician. She takes a personal interest in the wellbeing of her patients. Highly recommended on the basis of my years of experience with her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Dr. Wendy McNeill's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup