Ratings for Dr. Wenda E. McCutchan

I went to this doctor in Aug of 2014 because I started to having a problem with my legs and back. She told me to keep a log book for a year and come back without even trying to find out what my problem was. From that day until late 2015 I had to complain just to get treatment. I was misdiagnoses for over a year. After getting blood work an x-ray they still did not know what my issue was. I asked for an MRI. She informed me that they cost $5000 being that I am a veteran this was going to be covered under my care. After going over a year and having to quit my job. I was starting to lose the ability to walk or stand. This doctor has never been helpful to me or my condition. I did find another doctor outside the VA hospital. She never admitted all the mistakes she made or what she put me through. As long as I live I will remember what she did to me. I am in recovery and I hope to back to my normal health soon. This doctor should be fired.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

So glad I found this Dr. and her office. The office staff is very helpful and answers any questions they can, then go find the answers if they don't know. The Dr. is just as kind and helpful as her staff. She spends real time with you and wants to make sure she knows everything that is going on, not just whatever you came in for as your top priority problem while you figure you have to come back to talk about smaller things later. She is sometimes behind, but it is because she takes the time to really take care of each patient completely. I don't feel like I have to tell her how to handle past problems I have that have long lasting effects. She really knows her stuff. I am going to hate when I have to leave here and begin the Doctor hunt all over again.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Can not reach anyone by telephone. Never returns calls until many MANY days go by. Staff does not contact you about 100's of dollars spent on blood work. Figure on being in the office 2 to 3 hours at a short. Over booking to the max and only one Doc. Too many wrong things about this practice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Wenda E. McCutchan's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet