Ratings for Dr. Wayland McKenzie

The front desk staff is very unorganized, the waiting room is cramped, uncomfortable, and appears to be dirty. The room I was taken into for my exam had a desk in it, with tons of books, in which the doctor used in order to try to diagnose my situation. The furiture is falling apart and the couter in the exam room was coming unattatched from the wall. The entire office had an overall dirty feel to it, and I was extremely uncomfortable the entire visit. The only reason I ever saw this doctor to start with was because I am on Medicaid and the office accepts it and was also close to where I live. By far the worst experience I can imagine having at a doc office. Upon presenting the doc with my problems he told me it was normal and "everyone had it". No one that I knew had these problems. I had to beg for a referral for an Xray to be taken so that I could get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009