Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Eickmeyer

Everyone is working to do a good job. They are polite & try to be punctual.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Joseph F. Eickmeyer started as my Physician over a decade ago and has become my friend during this time. Dr. Joseph F. Eickmeyer provides medical services to other members of my immediate family, after I recommended they use him as their personal Physician. Dr. Eickmeyer makes time to see my family and I when we have any medical needs. His staff in also extremely personable and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Eickmeyer to anyone seeking a personal Physician.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I appreciate his care & concern. He is patient and goes above and beyond to give his patients the best care. I have seen him for 30 years and am grateful he practices in Cedar Hill, MO

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Eickmeyer for 20 years. He is compassionate and to the point. He doesn't pull any punches and tells you like it is (while maintaining a good bedside manner). I think of him as much as a friend as I do my physician. Very prompt and informative when calling back with test results and prognosis and what will be next in the resolutions of my health problems.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Eickmeyer is always easy to talk to and seems to care about my health. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Joseph F. Eickmeyer's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet