Ratings for Dr. Julie R. Zwiener

Dr Zwiener is one of the most caring and kind doctors out there. She has been my doctor for 3 years now. She is also great at dealing with the mental health needs of her patients. She tends to be running late, but that's because she does not rush people out the door. She listens to me and does what ever she can to help me. Not all doctors have such a good bedside manner. Dr. Zwiner is one of a kind. I hope that I have her as a doctor for the rest of my life. Thank you Dr. Zwiener for being so committed to helping people. You have been blessed with a wonderful gift.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

She was so knowledgeable and caring. Her nurse was good too.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr Julie Zweiner has been my doctor for many years, she is the best, has always been there for me and always has have my best interest in hand, she is always so thoughtful and I have never felt like she is rushing me out the door, always listening to me, she is awesome, LOVE YOU JULIE, thanks for everything, to go along with that her nurse has always been great towards me as well, All in all I recommend Julie as top doctor, she actually did see my grandma who did pass away now but always had great things to say about her and her staff, she's the best

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Fantastic Doctor. much knowledge, good discernment, effective treatment. compassionate & caring. Her nurse who works directly with her; is also fantastic:)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Julie R. Zwiener's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1989)