Ratings for Dr. Paul Sandor

very campassionite .understanding.and shows love and patience...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Sandor for years with our daughter who has TS. He has helped her so much, is very careful with medications and is very thorough. He really cares about his patients and you never feel rushed through the appointment. Thank you Dr. Sandor..

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

This man saved my life by doing what no other psychiatrist would do-- LISTEN to me. He is incredibly understanding, non-judgmental, helpful, and can even input humor when he wants to. I'd recommend him to anyone, any day.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Sandor misdiagnosed my condition for several years until it became apparent that I was not suffering from depression but a physical disorder. He never engaged an internist to work with him in order to diagnose me properly. I spent years on unnecessary psychotropic medication. No one will give me back years that were wasted by Sandor. By the way, Sandor should devote some time to improving his English.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Sandor is a true gentleman and a scholar. I was a patient of his for over 20 years; even when I moved 500 miles away, I scheduled biannual appointments with him. He is both knowledgible and compassionate. He listens and tries his best to handle every situation with applomb. He is the most professional doctor I have ever known.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Great doctor! I've been seeing him for several years now. Very knowledgeable, helpful and WILLING to help! He is a Tourette's Syndrome specialist, but he is willing to go far beyond that range and offer advice (to the best of his knowledge), referrals, or suggestions for nearly any condition you ask him about. If there was a need to see this type of doctor I do not, and have not hesitated to recommend him at the drop of a hat. His receptionist is also quite amazing, friendly, kind and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Superb doctor. Caring, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and non-judgmental. He's a superb physician. I can only recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Sandor is a remarkable man. He specialized in neuro pharmacology re: mood disorders. He is the best physician imaginable! He now specializes in Tourette's Syndrome. He is the most authoritative person on this subject in the world. He travels world wide lecturing, and has an active practice in Toronto. He is vastly knowledgible, very caring, and intuitive.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007