Ratings for Dr. B Norris

This Dr. Is the worst EVER. Had my brother in law on all kinds of painkillers. He drove highway machinery while on all these medications. To me that is very irresponsible of a Dr. to prescribe these medications knowing what he did for a living. Then discussed other family members medical problems with other family members. I wouldn't let him look at my dog let alone my family

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Didn't allow me to explain anything and did the fastest and careless assessment. It is time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Can be very saracastic sometimes....or is it his strange sense of humor? Impatient. But caring if a person is really down and out!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Norris has been my physician for over 20 years, along with both of my children. His knowledge and care has been great over the years.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Norris is the physician for our family of 4 and we all enjoy & appreciate his expertise, knowledge and communication. I find him to be thoughtful, thorough, direct, and personable! My kids like his jokes and he has gone overboard at times our son was in hospital. No complaints at all; I am rather shocked by some of the comments here. I guess you can't please all of the people, all of the time! Thankfully, in Canada, we have options and are able to seek a new doctor if necessary.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I love doctor Norris, I am really going to miss him as my family is moving. Great with kids, will see us any time which is great.When a child is ill, you can't wait 2 weeks for an appointment! No problems sending for referrals, wicked sense of humor, great bedside manner~! just a wonderful man and a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

This Dr. has been my family physician for over 20 years. He is very familiar with my family history and always asks how everything is going with them. My husband is 'old-school' and appreciates his directness. I had 'tummy issues' and it didn't take him long to decide to run further tests. He's thoughtful, efficient, and knowledgable. My father suddenly went blind and this Dr. has been his main source of support since specialists are all a several hour drive away. My dad is very pleased with this dr also.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I am somewhat disappointed in this family physcian. He is my father's doc and he only went on my recommendation as I had heard good things and was very disappointed since then. The times that my father has seen him he has been rushed and hard to get into see and would only deal with one problem at a time and told my father to make another appointment for his other ailment as he does not have the time. I get the feeling that just this doc but many are dealing with the almighty dollar and as they get paid for each visit make sure you come in for each condition. Also when making an appointment you could get in within a week for a common ailment like a could but anything more serious the waiting period was until he gets back from holidays which are taken often. I would recommend another doc for my dad but as long as you have a family doctor you are stuck. I know he has a good knowledge base i think he is just tired.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

I trust Dr. Norris completely with my Family's health. My children thoroughly enjoy his sense of humor. Dr. Norris was amazing throughout the treatment of a serious health condition. He made sure to answer all of my questions & was helpful in referring me to other doctors. During my surgeries at the hospital he always made sure to stop by my room beforehand he is a very thoughtful GP.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

He can be rude, crude, and ineffective. Wouldn't reccomend him, get advice from another DR after his diagnosis!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009