Ratings for Dr. Benjamin D. Ernst

Dr. Ernst is fantastic. He cares for my parents as well as my immediate family. He actually listens and guides us on the best management of our health. He has been particularly helpful with my parents as they have gotten older. He has always taken the time with us to make sure all our questions were answered. I'm sure some of the times he would rather have gone on to the next patient, but he didn't. We can't imagine having any other doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Ernst was amazing. He took the time to actually listen to me and wasn't quick to prescribe lots of medicines I didn't need. He also called me to follow up a few days later which no doctor has ever done for me before. I trust him completely and can't imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Overall he's ok. A little too passive in my opinion. He takes a wait and see approach to way too many things. I basically had to tell him what i wanted in regards to optional treatment. He never suggests anything.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010