Ratings for Dr. Natasha Deshwal

I have been a patient of Dr. Deshwal for about 5 yrs. I have nothing but good things to say about her and, her care and compassion. She is very competent and has a great personality. Her staff are good but don't seem to love their jobs. Health care can be a stressful profession but a smile is always nice to see when people are feeling out of sorts physically (or mentally). Great job! Francine F

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I liked Dr Deshwal, I to have had huge problems with her secretaries! But when I spoke with Dr Deshwal, she was very supportive of their behavior! She hires them! They are very supported. Once 1 person calls the an a** pay him no heed, when this many people do-get thee a sadle!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Deshwal herself is very good and takes time to listen to you - the staff are terrible and need to learn some people skills!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Deshwal and the other MDs are great, but I actually switched doctors because of the truly hateful reception staff. I'm glad to read these reviews and know I'm not being oversensitive.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Unfortunately I am trying to find a new Dr because of the staff....not the dr herself. I had put in a request to get my previous files fromy old dr office...6 months ago....and they have never bothered to send the request....i even called the previous dr office, and they are so helpful....they had everthing ready 6 months ago, when I first contacted them about this. They even sent a letter TO my present dr office to ask for the request.....and they havent heard one word from them. Dealing with the dr deshwal receptionist is a nightmare !!!! She is rude, and clearly doesn't know her job. I have complained to dr deshwal more than once.....nothing has changed .....

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Great doctor , knows her stuff and very helpful. But her staff at reception are very rude and inconsiderate .

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Excellent Doctor! She is very caring and listens to your needs. Very through and knowledgable

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

simply an awesome personality . She is not my doctor but I have met her. An awesome doctor who knows her stuff . Explains and listens to you and actually cares

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Excellent doctor. So thorough, matter of fact and great personality. I feel fortunate to have been looking for a doctor when I was, and that she was taking new patients. I have never had an issue with the front desk staff, quite opposite, I have been impressed by the proactive nature of the clinic – they called me in December to set up an annual exam, and are always are flexible with appointments. I have never had that experience before with past doctors.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

OMG, "Natasha" (Dr. Deshwal) was absolutely amazing. She was very thorough and took the time to explain everything as she examined me. I haven't had an exam like that since becoming a patient of Dr. Naida Leckey more than 20 years ago . I wish I could have been put on a wait list to become her patient as I would feel like I was definitely taken care of. Regarding the receptionist, I have to agree with the others. She was not personable, friendly or overly nice. She was abrupt when she asked if I got the call to confirm and when I said yes, but the message wasn't clear that I had to return the call to confirm. that I thought she was confirming not that I had to call back. Her eyes rolled and I could tell she was not impressed. She came off as someone who didn't really want to be there. Not the kind of person I would want greeting my patients, especially the ill ones. Being a receptionist is part of my many jobs and as busy as I am, the people who walk in the door have no idea if I am having a bad day, its just not professional and its a bad reflection on such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014